Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, and she knew Polya
Handshake with Regina and Sher.
So then we know that she will go with Polya to the clubs.  :cry:

that's okay it give me more thing's to do at home

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

Why you all think right away that she brings back "a customer", you had completely preconceived ideas about her , they do not make a quarter of what you all think
And it is impossible to think normally when thinking that this old man could be of the family of Lola or Anna, as Nicole could do with her parents where what can be seen in other apartments

You need to be fired!!!

• Like 1

Yes to live a normal life in a big city like Barcelona, I do not see where is the evil in all this
You are still all aware that this girls gravitate to the world of modeling, I do not think I teach you, because of this they have the opportunity to know a world we do not know

Likewise, I do not understand all his comments, saying evil of the girls, when the latter returns from evening with Men
On our beautiful planet, you have thousands of girls who come out in nightclub to party and who does not go alone, and these are girls like that of RLC

You should be fired!!

• Like 1

Yes to live a normal life in a big city like Barcelona, I do not see where is the evil in all this
You are still all aware that this girls gravitate to the world of modeling, I do not think I teach you, because of this they have the opportunity to know a world we do not know

Likewise, I do not understand all his comments, saying evil of the girls, when the latter returns from evening with Men
On our beautiful planet, you have thousands of girls who come out in nightclub to party and who does not go alone, and these are girls like that of RLC

You need to be fired!!!