Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

B1 might be UM for a while, I don't know if the posters have damaged the wall, but Helen has also painted directly on the wall, the room might need repainting!

I thought it needed a paint job as well Ed2. The posters seemed to peel off quite easy, graffiti's still there though, looks a bit of a mess to me. 

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

I see no mentioning of it here, maybe is too blasphemic to address here, but it is reasons to believe Helen was "fired" (told to leave) from RLC earlier than planned.

Yesterday she was angry after recieving a text, and that is when she tore down all the posters from the wall. And last night, when she was packing, and her phone died on her,  smashed her phone really hard into the drawer, and she broke down crying and sobbing.

It's possible they got rid of her but it makes no sense to me. I know she'd been out a lot lately, but she's not the only one and she was still a lot more popular than most of the current Barcelona tennants.

Helen had been upset a few times in recent weeks. The other night, after she was singing, she was crying in bed. Three weeks ago, the night we first saw Oscar, Helen was crying in Nicole's room and was comforted by the others. The following night at Polya's birthday party, Polya comforted her, and when Helen went upstairs to get ready, she put her phone on the bed and twice showed it the middle finger and looked close to tears.

As for last night, I'd be angry and crying if i broke my phone, they're not cheap. 

• Like 1

il y a 19 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Avec la configuration car il est sur le balcon dès maintenant, ils pourraient aussi bien se débarrasser de la came 12 ...:angry:

Or watching dry clothes ..:biggrin:.. Obviously I'm joking, maybe girls do not want us to hear with a camera without sound.. :wink:..(The girls of Barça have many things to hide on a site of voyeurs) ..:angry:

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It would appear so...She's packed a lot of stuff and took all her personal touch stuff down...Tbh, I've been out fro several hours and expected her to be gone when I got back...Hence my farewell before...She might be hooking up with her Spanish BF before she goes home judging by several conversations she's had in recent weeks with him, in English...

Yes, I read Lola Polya and Anna were here till Sept...2019...:dodgy:

Did you say 2019 or is that a typo error