Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

If the fact that we never saw them again is what is bothering you, I don't think any of these guys were local. The one who was with Sofie had a flight that day (which he was unsure would depart due to a strike). The guy who was there for the second time (he once came with Oscar, Nicole's boyfriend) was from the Canarias islands. The third I do not know, I didn't rewatch the full scene.

If you never had one night stands in vacation, I feel sorry for you :angel:

I wonder why at that time I was not yet subscribed to rlc and unlike many people, before I talk to ask what happened, I find you a bit aggressive

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I pay the subscription from the beginning of RLC. Since they were only three apartments

Remember how boring those days were, with bad camera angles and shitty lighting? :biggrin: The only good thing back then is you could have a 3 day trial for $7.::) 

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Remember how boring those days were, with bad camera angles and shitty lighting? :biggrin: The only good thing back then is you could have a 3 day trial for $7.::) 

Don't forget the shitty audio if you could hear it at all :biggrin: but it was worth every cent because it was real voyeurism before our eyes.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Don't forget the shitty audio if you could hear it at all :biggrin: but it was worth every cent because it was real voyeurism before our eyes.

Yep, real voyeurism back then, stuff like watching Olga on her computer for hours upon hours playing video games, Or Maria watching Tv while staring at her phone,,,a and then about 2 years later watching Leora who never bated until the very last week in her Old Apt.

Then again to Nora who drank a ton of soup and played puzzles, Lora and her cheating husband and her cat that looks like her, Anita who was way too horny for Anton to satisfy. :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yep, real voyeurism damals Sachen wie Olga für Stunden nach Stunden auf ihrem Computer zu beobachten Videospiele spielen, oder Maria Fernseher, während auf ihrem Telefon ,,, ein starrend und dann etwa 2 Jahre später Leora beobachten, das nie bis zum letzten gebeizte Woche in ihrem Old Apt.

Dann wieder auf Nora, die eine Tonne Suppe trank und spielte Puzzles, Lora und ihr Ehemann betrügt und ihre Katze, die wie sie aussieht, Anita, die viel zu geil war für Anton zu befriedigen. :biggrin:

Alina and Anton oder Anna and Dana

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

If the fact that we never saw them again is what is bothering you, I don't think any of these guys were local. The one who was with Sofie had a flight that day (which he was unsure would depart due to a strike). The guy who was there for the second time (he once came with Oscar, Nicole's boyfriend) was from the Canarias islands. The third I do not know, I didn't rewatch the full scene.

If you never had one night stands in vacation, I feel sorry for you :angel:

Anyway I asked what really happened to the girls and not the boarding cards of these guys, but it's not a problem, soon I go to bed, and I will have a nice sleep

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Do you remember meerkat and agent dog ? Lora's cat was fucking awesome, and so was Nora's dog :biggrin:

When the tenants left for the day,,,those pets were the only ones keeping us company.:biggrin: