Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

9 hours ago, timber said:

Sounds like she's going to the hospital. She told the guy her mom was calling the insurance company to get approval. She and the guy were talking earlier and it sounds like she has C. Diff, which is a bacterial infection in the gut. No fun.

In Ukraine insurance companies are open 24 hours a day

Man ..You really have a love/hate obsession with this young lady? Even when she's obviously sick ,you're acting as if she's cheated on you. "did she have to drink or was it to wash herself", Even you must realize how ridiculous that sounds. C'mon Man!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, kase said:

now i have blocked the credit card for rlc because i got bill every month from rlc but i have paid until februar 2018 and rlc have logged me out never trust on rlc 

i was charged double and called the billing company segpay they would not refund my money

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Man ..You really have a love/hate obsession with this young lady? Even when she's obviously sick ,you're acting as if she's cheated on you. "did she have to drink or was it to wash herself", Even you must realize how ridiculous that sounds. C'mon Man!!!!!!

no love hate just want to know what that bottle was for seeing that she didn't take  no other meds out of her back pack  

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

no love hate just want to know what that bottle was for seeing that she didn't take  no other meds out of her back pack  

Most medications for diarrhea, cholera etc are fluent.