Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told in an email that sometime this morning (Barca morning), my friend heard Sofie in her room talking about going to a guys apartment and to the beach.  My question is.........do you think she is just going to the apartment to play Gin Rummy??

You really shouldn't listen to your friend LucasFrench-he tends to hear things that are not real:dodgy:

Edited by happyone
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, bud2966 said:

naga you know that I love sofie   just as much as I love angel  and I'm very glad she has fond some one to make her happy   and  that's what counts  and maybe I don't like her going to be out more  because I wont have no one in the b apts to watch and for me she is the only one to watch :blush:

I do not know how old are.  But one thing you have yet to learn--you will get most of the girls to do what you would like with sugar not with salt.

But that was 7 hours ago, since then I see you have added a little honey to your tone --:biggrin:

Edited by happyone
added last line

4 hours ago, Spock said:

With this i am not sure if she not go any further because of the cams or because she did not wanted to have intercourse in general. Anyway, this was a really positive surprise.

Now, it is time for RLC to find 7 more girls actually life in barcelona. :)

but i dont understand why did she not give him a bj/hj atleast... i think eventually it was rude...it was like treating the guy like a prostitute...i dont like u...i dont want to spend time with u....just wanted u to satisfy myself...now u may leave...the guy would have fucked a tree after going out...he was all horny...without a hole...