Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

14 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Mauri,

I like a lot of your posts but this time Spock is right.  What he is saying I believe is that if RLC continues to cast girls that are going to do all their private activities outside of the apartment, he would rather see more roommate apartments where there is more reality.  I don't think he is saying that all he wants to see is sex, I believe what he is saying is that he would like to see something sexual happen inside the apartments of Barcelona for a change and not the BS 25 second bate that Anna had the other day, or hiding in the bathroom or under the covers.  There is nothing happening in the Barca apartments when the girls are home because they are being satisfied off camera outside the apartment and there is no need for them to take care of themselves (masturbate or have sex) when they are inside the apartment and what the viewers are stuck with is a couple of dead apartments.

If I have made this post in error I'm sorry Spock.

You hit the nail on the head. Thank you. :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Simple question for you experts on life and love.. If a guy and a girl meet in a club and like each other enough to have sex who's place are they likely to go back to? His or hers? You know the guy is pushing for his place because he wants to impress the girl and have sex with her. Now I think most guys don't want to preform on cam so when you add that in the odds are high they are going to his place. But the claim is that the girls keep that part of their life out of the apartment. So should they tell the guy no sex unless they do it on cam? Right he'll find another girl. Should she lie about the cams? Well it's posted inside the door so don't think that'll work either. So I don't think it's the fault of all the girls. Sure some won't have sex on cam and they have been easy to spot. And a few guys have been okay with it but some guys have not done so well.

So what's the answer to get more "Real Life" action in the apartments? Change the concept? Do that and you may as well close both on them. Recast all the girls? Not likely to change much. Unless RLC cast the guys as well...

Then we could call it Girls and Guys on Vacation... That might work because them you would have a good reason to scream FAKE!!!

Actually, i do not care about all the possible reasons why the girls keep their private life outside of this apartments. Ultimately, however, it is likely that the girls themselves do not want to life in this apartments for real. It is way more easy for them just to give this shows (like a 25 sec bate; or the hawaii movie hour b1 had yesterday), keep the "Real Life" outside and still get paid. If they would agree with the idea of the project, they would at least stop the candlelight and hidding. 

Strange is that In summary, you say that the cams prevent the girls from having their life at this apartments, while completely ignoring that RLC is build on the idea to show this glimpse into the private life that is normaly not possible. If this apartments do not give this view, they are useless and it would be best to close them. I would like to see them replaced with more roommate apartments instead. Here, there seems to be a way higher possibility for the girls to actually articipate in the project.

The last point i like to make to your post is about the guys. Due to the economic situation, there are a lot of young people in spain that are still living with there parents. Not the best way to impress the girls, or what do you think? At the same time it is easy to see that most of the time, the girls set the limit about how far things go. Sofie (the only girl actuall life up to the idea of the project) guest would obviously had no issue with things going far further than they have ultimately gone. He was more than ready to have sex on cams without any doubt. The same was true for the guys Nicole had with her during her first stay and it was also posible for the BF of K&K&H to adapt. Even the friend of Nora that was a bit shy at beginning got  involved with two of the girls. Sure, there are always exceptions, but in the end blaming the guys simply do not hold up against reality.

It is the concept of barcelona that is not working. This is easy to see and a real annoyance, considering all the money which is going into it.

• Like 2