Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I my self think that sofie  is what keeps the apt going so if she wants to go out and stay out all night long she deserves it :heart:

I actually agree with Bud,,what the heck is going on lol :biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I my self think that sofie  is what keeps the apt going so if she wants to go out and stay out all night long she deserves it :heart:

I agree she is the one that keeps B2 the place to look at.

2 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

anything from the new girls regina or sher, any bate anything, at least the new girl vasislisli bated once i saw, what have the new girls done at b1 ?

Sher did bate in the bathtub and Regina did one sneaky one next Sher to in her bed. 

2 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

anything from the new girls regina or sher, any bate anything, at least the new girl vasislisli bated once i saw, what have the new girls done at b1 ?

Sher have bated in the tub once

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

Interestingly, Polya were one of the girls fun to watch with her first stay.  .... Now, she is keeping her private life outside only

1 minute ago, Spock said:

È interessante notare che Polya era una delle ragazze divertenti da guardare con il suo primo soggiorno. .... Ora, sta tenendo la sua vita privata solo all'esterno

not for long

5 minutes ago, Spock said:

Interestingly, Polya were one of the girls fun to watch with her first stay.  .... Now, she is keeping her private life outside only

There you go with that outside shit again MR.BOX,,,, keep it up.

facepalm.gif

• Like 1