Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

characters-sparky_2.png.05c557f6dec655b9 Sometimes I have to wonder why You even get a subscription to watch the ladies of RLC inside their Apts when you clearly are more interested on what they do outside the Apt,, only real stalkers think like that MR.BOX,, just chill out and focus on what's on the camera,,there are over 20 Apts to enjoy,,,if nothing is going on then go outside and have a little fresh Air MR.BOX..

You Can Go ahead and change back your name now to MR.BOX 2.0,,everyone knows who you are,,because you are not very good at hiding yourself very good,,your obsession with outside the Apt keeps on giving you away.:biggrin::biggrin:

On 8/27/2017 at 1:12 PM, Spock said:

Most likely just again a show or a pre-party. Nothing to get excited about. ... They will be gone so fast. It all about the time outside. 

characters-sparky_2.png.05c557f6dec655b9

24 minutes ago, Spock said:

Interestingly, Polya were one of the girls fun to watch with her first stay.  .... Now, she is keeping her private life outside only

characters-sparky_2.png.05c557f6dec655b9

53 minutes ago, Spock said:

The whole apartment should be new casted. Polya had already spread the message: All action outside only. 

RLC need to find some new girls to make this place fun to watch again.

6 minutes ago, Spock said:

I wonder why Anna and Carol were back so early today. Maybe, they actually will move out tomorrow. :)

They where on the rooftop and came inside with Vasilisa and Sofie's friend. They only went up there to have a real good smoke and now it thee time with lots of sugar and cookies. Caroline said when she came back to B2 that she would only stay for 5 days and made it two weeks so she could leave tomorrow. Anna has 28 days left but it looks like she will leave with Caroline. And maybe Lola wil leave also becaurse she told someone on the phone she would stay till September.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dutchy69 said:

They where on the rooftop and came inside with Vasilisa and Sofie's friend. They only went up there to have a real good smoke and now it thee time with lots of sugar and cookies. Caroline said when she came back to B2 that she would only stay for 5 days and made it two weeks so she could leave tomorrow. Anna has 28 days left but it looks like she will leave with Caroline. And maybe Lola wil leave also becaurse she told someone on the phone she would stay till September.

So only the girls currently on the balcony would stay. I think that could be quite good, if RLC would find one more girl actually life there for real. Maybe, hope is already very close.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

So only the girls currently on the balcony would stay. I think that could be quite good, if RLC would find one more girl actually would life there for real.

Sofies friend looks to me like a girl that would like to stay but she is only a visitor and what I have heard will only be here for one week. But maybe she stays till Sofie's 90 days are over because Sofie has only two weeks left, if I counted right.

1 minute ago, Dutchy69 said:

Sofies friend looks to me like a girl that would like to stay but she is only a visitor and what I have heard will only be here for one week. But maybe she stays till Sofie's 90 days are over because Sofie has only two weeks left, if I counted right.

That is a pity. I was also not aware that Sofie would leave so soon.  ... Maybe, RLC is going to have a actuall restart with this apartments. Let see. :)