Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

It's very rare that a girl goes from being under a tent and very shy, to doing what Sofie did tonight,,,she has come a very long way,,,she is currently the only reason why people even watch B#2

Thank you for tonight's Entertainment Sofie::)::):heart::heart:

Sofie-designstyle-friday-m.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seb38240 said:

regina should stop go out and drink that why she is chubby problem polya always want  to go out 

So your saying all chubby or fat people should just stay home and not to socialize with the outside world.

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I don't really care for Lola that much either,,,so you know what I do?,,, I simply don't watch her,,, that way even if she fake dances it won't bother me one bit because I wouldn't be wasting my time looking at her fake or real dancing and getting angry enough that I gotta complain on CC about it.::)

It's hard mot to watch her when she pushes her wrinkled old body in most good situations. Classic example is Rebecca Megan and Belle in one of the big party nights.

0440 Lisa, Irina and the dark guy is back, he dressed in to the crocodile pockets  :cry: and the left with some cushions, a blanket and a speaker
0533 Lisa and Irina back with the dark guy (he was drunk and tiered)    
0535 the guy left after kissing Lisa and hug to Irinia.