Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

7 hours ago, Spock said:

"bla, bla ... bla, bla"

There is one pattern that differs the barcelona apartments from every other one on RLC. The barcelona girls almost exclusively keep the private life outside. Even if you do not want to see it. It is obvious.

That is the point and the main reason why RLC should close this apartments finally. It is the concept that is not working. 

... perfect time to have some "smoking" outside of this apartment ... It is not nice to see how the real life takes place ... outside again.

The whole thing just can not be more obvious.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Sofie has been sick. Do you use medicine when you are sick?

Yes, when I said she uses medicine, I thought it is self-evident that she does that because she is sick.

22 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

If she has a long dress on how do you know on the street she has no underwear on? I know quite a few women who do not wear underwear and on the street you would not know it.

I saw when she dressed, and looking at Sofie´s very soft dress that clings to the curves of her body, it is easy to see that there is no bra nor undies under that dress. Of course it is difficult to notice that on the street, it depends on the clothes and the type of underwear and is of course more distinguishable indoors. I am used to seeing girls without bra, leaving undies out is even more exciting, especially if the girl is brave enough to wear a mini-skirt. I posted this video in the Premium Members section on Aug 8, mainly because the girl´s miniskirt gives the idea that she has no underwear even though I guess she has. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4w709v

19 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

caroline exit RLC  :biggrin:

Who is Caroline? Is she the visitor who has been there a couple of days?

i do not knows is irina a friend of sofie nor is it vasillisa because it was vasillisa who come with two men yesterday irina and vasillisa who were out with men at night so i do not think sofie and irina are friends