Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

I just looked at replay and if you look back at 2320 we can see sofie is looking at her phone and the just a few mins later  she sarts dancing  and not long after that she is doing just what she was told to do  staged fake  show  sorry but all the guys that think that all the girls are so  real need to watch just alittle more at one girl and not every girl in rlc to know how that girl acts all day and the way see looks at the cams but I don't know how all the girls act  and that is because I watch one at a time  and watch that one every time  not every apartment  but that's why I can say that I know what one girl is doing from the time they come in to rlc and I don't say to much about the other  girls or the other apartment like a lot of the guys on here  watch only when they see them on a thumbnail 

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

What I can't understand is how Sofie knew what to do because she didn't get any texts...:dodgy:

you should go back and watch it again  but maybe just alittle closer and you will see her looking at her phone  before she makes her next move  when she gets done with her dancing and get in her bed from the foot end what is the first thing she does is look at her phone but its a good thing she never gets a text  or is being told what to do just like you said  :dodgy: funny what some don't see but the one that looks at  the whole pic and not only just what they want to see  can point thing out that some just don't look for  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you should go back and watch it again  but maybe just alittle closer and you will see her looking at her phone  before she makes her next move  when she gets done with her dancing and get in her bed from the foot end what is the first thing she does is look at her phone but its a good thing she never gets a text  or is being told what to do just like you said  :dodgy: funny what some don't see but the one that looks at  the whole pic and not only just what they want to see  can point thing out that some just don't look for  

And you seriously believe that shit?:biggrin:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Dude we get it. You think she is secretly controlled by text messages. You've only posted about it a hundred times. Can't you move on to a new weird theory?

Maybe there's a guy on the beach who tells her what to do with smoke signals and that's why she goes out to the balcony? Or it could be someone flying by with instructions on the banner of a plane. There are many exciting possibilities to consider. You should publish a newsletter with all your best theories. I would take a lot of pleasure in not subscribing to it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, turkey said:

And you seriously believe that shit?:biggrin:

I just watch it 

1 minute ago, timber said:

Dude we get it. You think she is secretly controlled by text messages. You've only posted about it a hundred times. Can't you move on to a new weird theory?

Maybe there's a guy on the beach who tells her what to do with smoke signals and that's why she goes out to the balcony? Or it could be someone flying by with instructions on the banner of a plane. There are many exciting possibilities to consider. You should publish a newsletter with all your best theories. I would take a lot of pleasure in not subscribing to it.

so just what is the first thing she did when she got done dancing tell me  that she didn't  get in at the foot end of her bed  and look at her phone