Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

With Lisa and this Old guy, the beauty standards in Barca2 keep on getting more and more intriguing... .. For the last several months there have been absolutely nothing to see in B1...now Heidi is also gone... Zoya has disappeared... 

Looking forward to RLC, reducing their monthly membership rates.

sofie is what keeps b2 0pen  it is for sure not anna lola  and lisa   they can leave  and they will not be missed but that is just the way I see them

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sofie is what keeps b2 0pen  it is for sure not anna lola  and lisa   they can leave  and they will not be missed but that is just the way I see them

you are absolutely right...she is bringing  the major chunk of premium membership revenue at the moment... Lola, it seems is committed...and doesnt want to spoil it...anna is surely screwing some guy almost everyday or doing her main business in Barca...sexually she is totally inactive in the apartment.... no need for Lola and Anna to come back...

RLC had a great chance to bring in some attractive girl in B2...Sofie would have loved that...it would have been so much more fun..someone like Caro, would have been perfect...but i think RLC staff is also just chilling on their existing revenue... once Sofie goes...i end my subscription...its pretty much a waste...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

Lei ha assolutamente ragione ... lei sta portando il pezzo importante delle entrate Premium in questo momento ... Lola, a quanto pare si è impegnata ... e nessuna intenzione di rovinare tutto ... Anna è sicuramente avvitamento qualche ragazzo o quasi tutti i giorni che fa la sua attività principale in Barca ... sessualmente lei è totalmente inattiva in appartamento .... senza bisogno di Lola e Anna di tornare ...

RLC ha avuto una grande occasione per portare in qualche ragazza attraente in B2 ... Sofie sarebbe piaciuto che ... sarebbe stato molto più simile fun..someone Caro, sarebbe stato perfetto ... ma penso che il personale RLC è anche semplicemente rilassarsi sul loro reddito attuale ... una volta Sofie va ... Termino il mio abbonamento ... la sua più o meno uno spreco ...

i hope in Tereza, and i hope in return of Rebecca and Megan. Last very sexy lesbo girls (1 year .....)

Welcome to the new beauty Tereza :heart::heart:

You will now be judged by a few and called names, get yelled and cursed at for every little thing you do or not do,,,you will be loved and adored by many,, you will be complained about if you leave all day,, you will be called fake and scripted if you stay home and do stuff in front of the camera,,, some people will fall in love with you,,some will ridicule you for no reason from day #1.

This has happened many many times before you got here Tereza,,and it will happen many more times after you leave,,,so welcome to the circus that is RLC and CC,, I hope that you enjoy your stay in Barcelona,,,you are a very beautiful woman from what I've seen so far,,so let the fun begin, I'm very curious as to what your story is going to be like by the end of your stay.::):biggrin::heart:

It's always very interesting to see a new girl,,,because you never know what you are gonna get with her,,in about 2 weeks from now what will her reviews be like,,let's see what happens shall we :shy::shy:

tereza-23.png

her-name-tereza-then-she-is-princess.png

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i hope in Tereza, and i hope in return of Rebecca and Megan. Last very sexy lesbo girls (1 year .....)

Let me get this straight. Are you saying the Rebecca & Megan are lesbian? Everyone of them was Lesbian for those 3 days that beardo was visiting...

24 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Let me get this straight. Are you saying the Rebecca & Megan are lesbian? Everyone of them was Lesbian for those 3 days that beardo was visiting...

Rebecca and Megan was lesbian for one night that's all, the same thing is happened to heidi

• Like 3