Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

that is Sher

Sure? Wasn't it the curly girl having her birthday last week? And on the happy birthday sign it said Regina? I might be wrong though, so I'll say the curly one.

19 minutes ago, ed2 said:

OK, so the curly one is Sher? Was it the chubbier one who had birthday then????

Yes, you see it clearly on all the photos from the birthday party. She got hugs and presents
So I was right from day one ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

We can always hope!

Just hope Lola never finds out about any of them, she'll probably find a way to boost in, creeve all attention and make nothing happen.

Lola has always been one of my favorites, and now, that I'm not a member of RLC prestigious elite club, all I can do is read whats posted. The way it sounds to me, she's more of a bore to many. I guess my infatuation toward her, is diminishing. "I'm falling and I can't get up." I have to take into consideration, theirs more than a few who feel the same way you do. At least something new to watch, in B1, if I'm not mistaken. It was hard to watch the pleasantly plump young lady in her thong the other night, a sight to remember. You people post so fast, that this is properly old news to you. If so, I stand corrected! :shy: