Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

15 17 Carolina arrives with Lola.

Carolina has 2 luggage cases with her, which she leaves in Anna and Lola's bedroom. Handshake with Vasilisa, kiss on the cheek with a naked Sofie.

15 23 Carolina leaves with Anna.

And Jasmin is in town too...

Sounds like RLC just can't seem to get away from all the has beens.  Caro back again......must be in town for a show of some sort!!

On a brighter note, I got to watch Vasilisa's bate after a marathon of the perverted photographer being at the apartment for 10 to 12 hours and I must say.......WAY TO GO VASILISA!!!  Vasilisa has done more for the viewers in a few days than all the rest of the girls combined.........GREAT JOB VASILISA!!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like RLC just can't seem to get away from all the has beens.  Caro back again......must be in town for a show of some sort!!

On a brighter note, I got to watch Vasilisa's bate after a marathon of the perverted photographer being at the apartment for 10 to 12 hours and I must say.......WAY TO GO VASILISA!!!  Vasilisa has done more for the viewers in a few days than all the rest of the girls combined.........GREAT JOB VASILISA!!!

looks like you can't give one person a compliment without slandering another... you're not reading your Bible enough or you're misinterpreting what you read.:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

looks like you can't give one person a compliment without slandering another... you're not reading your Bible enough or you're misinterpreting what you read.:biggrin:

I have to be nice to the people on this forum from now on, otherwise I would tell you where to go!  Have a nice day :)

• Like 2

Now that Carolina is back at b-2 (probably on a temporary stop over) with Lola and Anna and Polya is still at b-1 that's half of last year's orgy team. Sofie could probably be persuaded and after last night's display from lovely Lisa she could also be game. Regina and Sher maybe and Tereza is still an unknown factor but still .......... mmmh I wonder - a repeat for the anniversary???? :dodgy: