Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like what is lacking is that RLC has totally washed their hands with making sure the viewers get their monies worth.  After the hiring process and getting them supplies from time to time, they (RLC) don't give a damn if the girls are home or not and they don't give a damn whether the girls are doing anything to entertain their viewers or not.  Just my .02

But, but you're not one of their viewers?  :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kase said:

the phone rings the calling phone of the girls get contacts mostly on one of the two phones one phones is used for private purposes i think the girls advertse online but i might also be wrong

You may also be right.  I think all the photos that are taken of these girls go to a website where people can view them and decide which girl they want, but I might also be wrong.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

For Nold, Sofie and Lisa left 16.43... casually dressed with rucksacks..., possibly the beach, the park or the rooftop for a wild lesbian experience...:dodgy:

Yes,, "My very reliable sources" told me that every time they leave the Apt,, it's always to go hook up with other girls and have wild sex orgies and then come back and just sleep or sit around on their phones all night,,this is not what I signed up to RLC to see :dodgy::dodgy:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

But, but you're not one of their viewers?  :biggrin:

No I'm not, does that mean that I can't comment on a website that I gave my money to for years and years?  I really don't understand some of you people.  Have a wonderful day!! :)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No I'm not, does that mean that I can't comment on a website that I gave my money to for years and years?  I really don't understand some of you people.  Have a wonderful day!! :)

Comment? You're obsessive.... 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

A very nice shave and shower by Tereza...This might be a total shot in the dark, and I'm probably way off the mark, but I'll stick my neck out and say I think she might be going out tonight...:dodgy:

WHAT? are you sure :dodgy: