Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 minutes ago, kase said:

i think polya  becomes more like lola playing fake to the girls 

currently, all the girls in B1 giving a show. The name is prime time cooking with half nacked girls.

Considering all the show, it is simply not posible to see, if the girls are real friends or just need to pretend like so to make the viewers happy. Ultimately, the barcelona apartments are a big useless lie.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

currently, all the girls in B1 giving a show. The name is prime time cooking with half nacked girls.

Considering all the show, it is simply not posible to see, if the girls are real friends or just need to pretend like so to make the viewers happy. Ultimately, the barcelona apartments are a big useless lie.

Standard bluff...playtime doing nothing but body painting, twister, yoga and other assorted boring bullshit...then head out around midnight.  tonight is no different they are right on schedule.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, maxfactor said:

Standard bluff...playtime doing nothing but body painting, twister, yoga and other assorted boring bullshit...then head out around midnight.  tonight is no different they are right on schedule.

Hey, something new today they baked :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Dressed for dinner :dodgy:

Four women in underwear at prime time, giving a show as every other day while they keep their real life private. RLC failed again.

After the discussion yesterday in this forum, I really wish for a return from Nora. She created at least some kind of a restart beginning of the year. Perhaps even this is not sufficient
and RLC need to recast all the girls simultaneously to stop this false game. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Spock said:

Four women in underwear at prime time, giving a show as every other day while they keep their real life private. RLC failed again.

After the discussion yesterday in this forum, I really wish for a return from Nora. She created at least some kind of a restart beginning of the year. Perhaps even this is not sufficient
and RLC need to recast all the girls simultaneously to stop this false game. 

Amen brother......and have a nice day :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, John terry said:

If I had paid for a cooking school, I would be happy, I thought I could see more, then these girls are young but going to bed every morning at 8 o'clock really needs a great physicist, they must have found a beautiful disco

So that's what we are calling it now days LOL........and have a nice day :)