Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 hours ago, turkey said:

Sofie ist ein gefälschter Liebhaber, sie küsste Whit Lippen geschlossen, keine Leidenschaft et al !!

Sophie is a vegetarian who does not like a "HotDoc"

Sophie dreams of love - the love of a sweet princess!

From two nights ago. Sofie and her friend waiting for the green light from her mother to go to the hospital.

The man tells Sofie she needs to keep drinking, if she's suffering diarrhea she needs plenty of water. The man jokes that Sofie needs to marry a doctor. He asks if she has any medicine for vomiting, she doesn't. Sofie tells him this is really the only time she's been sick her entire life, she can't remember the last time, she's had a cold maybe one time in the last two years. The man says that's impressive, when he was in college he used to get sick every year, but he thinks he probably treated his body a lot worse than she treats hers.

He tells her that she's very pretty when she's sick. They take her temperature, 37.2C.  Sofie says that it's bad being sick in another country, nobody speaks her language. Not everybody speaks English either. Twice she has been to hospital now, and both times the doctor didn't speak English. Sofie had to call her girl friend who speaks Spanish (Nicole?). The man tells her, if need be, he can call his mother who speaks perfect Spanish.

He asks if she has any ginger or peppermint, it helps with nausea. Sofie says," no". The man asks if she has any rice, and suggests he could make rice tea. Sofie isn't keen. Sofie suggests it's not a good night for him, he replies that he's happy to be here, to care for her.

Sofie searches in the drawer for something and pulls out a hairbrush, and starts brushing her hair. The man says, "that's what you're worried about huh?", Sofie laughs and says, "I should be beautiful for the doctor", the man jokes, "just in case he's available".

The man yawns, Sofie asks him if he wants to sleep, the man replies, "no, I will be here to take you to the hospital". The man's getting impatient waiting for her mother to get the ok from the insurance company, and asks Sofie why she doesn't ring them herself. Sofie replies that it's better if her mother does it. The man asks why, and tells Sofie that if she gets their number off of her mother, he'll ring them it might be quicker. Shortly after they get the ok and leave for the hospital at 02.59.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, skarperud said:

I guess you did not se her do the exact same thing to the Norwegian guy before then :biggrin:

She didn't...He didn't insert any fingers because she told the Norwegian ''nothing inside''  and she certainly didn't sit on his face!!  Are you sure you saw it of have you the same dodgy source of info one of two others have here...:dodgy:...So I guess you didn't see it either...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Von zwei Nächte vor. Sofie und ihre Freundin warten auf das grüne Licht von ihrer Mutter ins Krankenhaus zu gehen.

Der Mann sagt Sofie sie braucht trinken zu halten, wenn sie Durchfall leidet sie braucht viel Wasser. Der Mann scherzt, dass Sofie einen Arzt heiraten muss. Er fragt, ob sie irgendwelche Medikamente für Erbrechen hat, tut sie nicht. Sofie sagt ihm, das ist wirklich das einzige Mal, dass sie ihr ganzes Leben krank gewesen ist, sie das letzte Mal nicht mehr erinnern kann, sie kalt vielleicht einmal in den letzten zwei Jahren gehabt hat. Der Mann sagt, das ist beeindruckend, wenn er in der Schule war er früher krank jedes Jahr zu bekommen, aber er denkt, dass er wahrscheinlich schlimmer seinen Körper viel behandelt, als sie sie behandelt.

Er sagt ihr, dass sie sehr hübsch ist, wenn sie krank wird. Sie nehmen ihre Temperatur, 37.2C. Sofie sagt, dass es schlecht ist sein in einem anderen Land krank, niemand ihre Sprache spricht. Nicht jeder spricht entweder Englisch. Zweimal hat sie jetzt ins Krankenhaus gewesen, und beide Male der Arzt nicht Englisch sprechen. Sofie hatte ihre Freundin zu nennen, die Spanisch spricht (Nicole?). Der Mann sagt sie, wenn nötig, er seine Mutter anrufen kann, die perfekt Spanisch spricht.

Er fragt, ob sie irgendeine Ingwer oder Pfefferminze hat, ist es mit Übelkeit hilft. Sofie sagt: „Nein“. Der Mann fragt, ob sie jeden Reis hat, und schlägt er Reis Tee machen konnte. Sofie ist nicht scharf. Sofie schlägt vor, es ist keine gute Nacht für ihn, er antwortet, dass er glücklich ist, hier zu sein, für sie zu sorgen.

Sofie sucht in der Schublade für etwas und eine Haarbürste zieht, und ihr Haar beginnt zu bürsten. Der Mann sagt: „das ist, was Sie über huh Sorgen machen?“, Sofie lacht und sagt, die Menschen Witze „Ich sollte für den Arzt schön sein“, „nur für den Fall er zur Verfügung steht“.

Der Mann gähnt, Sofie fragt ihn, ob er schlafen will, antwortet der Mann, „nein, ich hier sein wird, Sie ins Krankenhaus zu nehmen“. Der langsam ungeduldig Mann für ihre Mutter wartet auf die OK von der Versicherung zu bekommen, und fragt Sofie, warum sie sie nicht selbst klingelt. Sofie antwortet, dass es besser ist, wenn ihre Mutter tut es. Der Mann fragt, warum, und sagt Sofie, dass, wenn sie ihre Zahl weg von ihrer Mutter bekommt, er sie klingeln werde es schneller sein könnte. Kurz nach bekommen sie die Ordnung und 02,59 für das Krankenhaus verlassen.

Thanks Ash1 for the translation !!

7 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

From two nights ago. Sofie and her friend waiting for the green light from her mother to go to the hospital.

The man tells Sofie she needs to keep drinking, if she's suffering diarrhea she needs plenty of water. The man jokes that Sofie needs to marry a doctor. He asks if she has any medicine for vomiting, she doesn't. Sofie tells him this is really the only time she's been sick her entire life, she can't remember the last time, she's had a cold maybe one time in the last two years. The man says that's impressive, when he was in college he used to get sick every year, but he thinks he probably treated his body a lot worse than she treats hers.

He tells her that she's very pretty when she's sick. They take her temperature, 37.2C.  Sofie says that it's bad being sick in another country, nobody speaks her language. Not everybody speaks English either. Twice she has been to hospital now, and both times the doctor didn't speak English. Sofie had to call her girl friend who speaks Spanish (Nicole?). The man tells her, if need be, he can call his mother who speaks perfect Spanish.

He asks if she has any ginger or peppermint, it helps with nausea. Sofie says," no". The man asks if she has any rice, and suggests he could make rice tea. Sofie isn't keen. Sofie suggests it's not a good night for him, he replies that he's happy to be here, to care for her.

Sofie searches in the drawer for something and pulls out a hairbrush, and starts brushing her hair. The man says, "that's what you're worried about huh?", Sofie laughs and says, "I should be beautiful for the doctor", the man jokes, "just in case he's available".

The man yawns, Sofie asks him if he wants to sleep, the man replies, "no, I will be here to take you to the hospital". The man's getting impatient waiting for her mother to get the ok from the insurance company, and asks Sofie why she doesn't ring them herself. Sofie replies that it's better if her mother does it. The man asks why, and tells Sofie that if she gets their number off of her mother, he'll ring them it might be quicker. Shortly after they get the ok and leave for the hospital at 02.59.

Great summary Ash...That's how I saw it too...:biggrin:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She didn't...He didn't insert any fingers because she told the Norwegian ''nothing inside''  and she certainly didn't sit on his face!!  Are you sure you saw it of have you the same dodgy source of info one of two others have here...:dodgy:...So I guess you didn't see it either...

i saw it, and i meant that she did noting for him he did all the job and when it was her turn she just said she was shy and let her have blue balls the same as whit this guy that was what i meant. hope it cleared that up fore you:blush: 

• Like 1

Thank you Sofie...that was absolutely magical...:heart:. Only you will know why you weren't keen on going any further, but you're probably saving it for next time and didn't want to spoil us...Bang goes the theory that she's had nothing inside her and when she sat on his face, I reckon a few would have happily traded places with her BF...Superstar Sexy Sensual Sofie...:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Thanks Ash ;)