Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

4 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Simple question for you experts on life and love.. If a guy and a girl meet in a club and like each other enough to have sex who's place are they likely to go back to? His or hers? You know the guy is pushing for his place because he wants to impress the girl and have sex with her. Now I think most guys don't want to preform on cam so when you add that in the odds are high they are going to his place. But the claim is that the girls keep that part of their life out of the apartment. So should they tell the guy no sex unless they do it on cam? Right he'll find another girl. Should she lie about the cams? Well it's posted inside the door so don't think that'll work either. So I don't think it's the fault of all the girls. Sure some won't have sex on cam and they have been easy to spot. And a few guys have been okay with it but some guys have not done so well.

So what's the answer to get more "Real Life" action in the apartments? Change the concept? Do that and you may as well close both on them. Recast all the girls? Not likely to change much. Unless RLC cast the guys as well...

Then we could call it Girls and Guys on Vacation... That might work because them you would have a good reason to scream FAKE!!!

I think what you are missing in the whole equation is how much valuable time the girls spend in the apartment for the money that people are dishing out on a monthly basis!!!!

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Getting Bad. Some Areas in the Storms Path have had Tornadoes as well.

Not looking Good if it's a Category 4.  Those things tend to hang around for a couple days before moving up the Coast. If it stays a 4 then likely whoever sits next to Texas will likely be deluged as well.

Not Good at all.   Hopefully everyone has evacuated that will be severely affected and move to higher ground or completely out of the Storms Path.

You are right about the hurricanes hanging around....everybody down here is used to that happening.  Most people ride it out because they don't want to leave all their personal belonging's behind to be pilfered through by a bunch of low life assholes!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes it is but it's far milder than most of what we have had.

Depends on what area of Texas you live in. Some are directly right in the eye of it and will suffer more than others that are further away and just get a lot of high winds and tons of rain.

4 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I THINK THAT THEY MISSPELT THAT HURRICANE'S NAME,,, I THOUGHT IT WAS HURRICANE HARLEY ROLLING THROUGH TEXAS BLOWING HOT AIR WITH WINDS IN EXCESS OF WELL OVER 120 MPH. :biggrin::biggrin: I HOPE ALL THOSE TEXANS BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES.

LMAO.....thank you Euromike!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are right about the hurricanes hanging around....everybody down here is used to that happening.  Most people ride it out because they don't want to leave all their personal belonging's behind to be pilfered through by a bunch of low life assholes!!

That's the only thing about these kind of storms. Once it done the Looters will be coming.