Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thank you for keeping up with what is going on.  That means a lot to me!!

That was reported from a News Source on YouTube where I heard that as they have Live Feeds running as long as the Power stays on.

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Depends on what area of Texas you live in. Some are directly right in the eye of it and will suffer more than others that are further away and just get a lot of high winds and tons of rain.

I've been in the eye of two different hurricanes and I'll take that any day instead of being on the dirty side of a hurricane.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That was reported from a News Source on YouTube where I heard that as they have Live Feeds running as long as the Power stays on.

The biggest thing through this whole ordeal is that the power has stayed on.  The last hurricane we went through down here,  I had to run my generator for 13 days straight......24/7.....it sucked!!!  So far, this one is a piece of cake!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The biggest thing through this whole ordeal is that the power has stayed on.  The last hurricane we went through down here,  I had to run my generator for 13 days straight......24/7.....it sucked!!!  So far, this one is a piece of cake!

They just said they expect this storm to hang around for 4 to 7 days. Any Power Outages could take 7 to 14 days to restore.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

They just said they expect this storm to hang around for 4 to 7 days. Any Power Outages could take 7 to 14 days to restore.

I hope like hell that doesn't happen!!  You have no idea what a pain in the ass it is to keep feeding your place of residence power for that long of a time.  So far, we are good where I'm located.  I can deal with the water and all the critters it brings my way, but no power is a totally different story!