Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

it takes 2 people to have sex in the Apt

Not nessicerily, it is called masturbation!

15 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

There is no beach, clubs, restaurants, Attractions, Private parties in the Apt, so obviously they have to go do those real life stuff outside,,, unless the guys complaining have those things in their homes,

I think spock's point is that RLC should cast tenant that are not so involved in the model industry, clubbing and private parties.

21 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

the truth is they only consider fucking on camera uncovered as the only thing that will make them call it "real life",,it's that simple.

I don't want sex all the time.... and persolally, I prefer to see the girls preparing to go out, then return home late at night, but not every single day!! And I rather see something alittle more real and genuine whenever they are home. To me, the tease shows that they do are just silly and stupid.

Before everyone starts missinterpretting me, for exaple Heidi was great, she didn't do these artifical shows, nor did she hide all her private life. I have never said that having a private life on cam meand that they have to be glued at home! I have said many times, but no one wants to understand anyway!

P.S. Yes, I thought I had ignored you, but it still shows up when you quote, so need to check my settings.

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

There's a tenant in VHTV, Misty, who is in to the swinger scene, she regularly brings different guys back to the apartment. I read in the VHTV forum that one of the guys was seen signing some documents. Some said they might be legal documents to say they knew about the cameras and consented to being filmed by them. It's possible that any guests in the RLC apartments would have to do the same.

They do have to sign an agreement before they enter,,,Do you know how many of us could have taken advantage and gotten rich off RLC simply by going to Barcelona and running into these girls and coming back to the Apt and then sue RLC for recording us without our knowledge.

RLC may do a lot of stuff wrong but they aren't gonna take any chances of having any of these guys come into the Apt without them knowing about the cameras first.

Ash1 I think that there is actually a notice at the entrance of all the Apts even the Barcelona Apts by the front door that everyone can see when they first enter that they will be filmed, We see some of the girls reading it in the Barcelona #2 Apt,,,, in the Barcelona #1 Apt the notice is hidden behind the wall.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mauri said:

it will be a problem if you have done so little to have an orgasm, maybe it was so excited that you enjoyed it right away, but you can not say that it is false only for that

It is hard to tell if an orgasm is genuine. That is true, but at some point it is simply getting obvious that it is faked. 

I guess, there are a lot of people here that want it to be true and therefore do not think about it objectively. That is understandable, however, does not alter how ridiculous it is to take the 25 sec show for real. 

It's civilized and on topic,,,if it wasn't I would be talking in all Caps, Cursing nonstop and telling them what I really wanna say,,but I'm keeping it on topic and PG13.:biggrin::biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There is a reason we Mods hate the Barc threads.

I can't blame the girls for being gone so often. If I was in Barcelona, I'd be drinking margaritas and girl-watching at the beach all day long instead of looking at mod reports about this thread.

Just keep the opinions civilized. I hate food fights in the apartment threads.

heidy.gifThank you.

• Like 1

Just now, Mauri said:

When you spy on people, you are content with what you look without complaining about how they do it and when they do it, and especially whether it's false or not. What's different here?

I agree,, Since MR.BOX started with his obsession with the outside of the apartment,,,others started talking nonstop about things they speculate is happening outside.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Sono d'accordo, visto che MR.BOX ha iniziato con la sua ossessione all'esterno dell'appartamento, altri hanno cominciato a parlare senza sosta su cose che speculano succede all'esterno.

I would also like to know what is happening out there, if there is anyone who understands the Russian, we will also understand that

9 minutes ago, Spock said:

You really have a way to twist the facts. If the bate of Leora and Masha are also fake, would this not change anything about that a 25 sec orgasm is bullshit.

Why did she gave this show? I do not know. But it is just one more think in barcelona that is false and dishonest. This can not be changed with your insults.

You are the one who called it fake because of the length of time she bated. So you are the one who is trying to tell another female who you don't know anything about and have never seen her bate before she arrived on RLC how she should bate,,, would you like for her to tell you how to masturbate and for how long? I'm sorry you still are not making any sense Spock.

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You are not making any sense,,you are literally contradicting your own comments. You actually made me correct,,you didn't answer my question like I thought you wouldn't,,,you complain but have no solution to what you complain about.

Who makes you the judge of a fake or real orgasm? If these women don't bate for the length of time you specify or uncovered then you deem it fake?

And stop talking about authenticity when actual authenticity hits you right in the face you call it boring and fake.

Now honestly. Do you really believe annas orgasm was real? 

I would like to see the barcelona apartments get closed, because they are not working. I would like RLC try more roommate apartments, because there it seems more likely to create an honest environment.

11 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I can't blame the girls for being gone so often.

As the others here, I think you missed spock's point, but this is getting too repititative.... spock, I agree with most you say, but please drop it, for this forum's sake.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

I would also like to know what is happening out there, if there is anyone who understands the Russian, we will also understand that

I said earlier that a lot of know and see what they do outside the Apt,,,and then we see what's being speculated on here vs the actual facts,,,,, these ladies go to the beach, shopping, the club, private parties, work, modeling photoshoots etc,,, there is nothing out of the ordinary with what they do outside that's drastically different than what they do inside.

When people are very curious about something and they can't see what's going on then they speculate the wildest things that they can imagine. Trust me, most of the times these ladies are just as boring outside as they are inside the Apt.

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You are the one who called it fake because of the length of time she bated. So you are the one who is trying to tell another female who you don't know anything about and have never seen her bate before she arrived on RLC how she should bate,,, would you like for her to tell you how to masturbate and for how long? I'm sorry you still are not making any sense Spock.

I did not tell anybody what to do. Again, you made something up without any basis.

25 seconds. Simply ridiculous.