Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Yes, I actually think so. She gets very horny and we saw it the first time she was in B1.

I agree on Anna's bates. I wasn't here her last time, but she bated 3 times this time.

Gina did a few very faked "bates", or rubs, all a show for the cams. This was under cover, and looks more like a quick relief, not a tease show. Even if she put up a tent to hide in, I think it was pretty good, woderfull orgasms, nice face expressions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyeurism

I think it is better that you read here and then we'll talk about it again

DID YOU EVEN READ THE VERY LINK YOU POSTED?

"Voyeur" redirects here. For other uses, see Voyeur (disambiguation).

"Mercury and Herse", scene from The Loves of the Gods by Gian Giacomo Caraglio, showing Mercury, Herse, and Aglaulos

Voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of spying on people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other actions usually considered to be of a private nature.[1]

The voyeur does not normally interact directly with the subject of his/her interest, who is often unaware of being observed. The essence of voyeurism is the observing but may also involve the making of a secret photograph or video of the subject during an intimate activity.[citation needed]

The term comes from the French voir which means "to see". A male voyeur is commonly labeled as "Peeping Tom" or a "Jags", a term which originates from the Lady Godiva legend.[2] However, that term is usually applied to a male who observes somebody secretly and, generally, not in a 

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sono d'accordo sul Bates di Anna. Non ero qui la sua ultima volta, ma lei sospeso 3 volte questa volta.

Gina ha fatto un paio di molto falso "Bates", o sfregamenti, tutto uno spettacolo per le camme. Questo è stato sotto copertura, e sembra più un rapido sollievo, non uno spettacolo di presa in giro. Anche se ha messo una tenda per nascondere in, penso che era abbastanza buono, orgasmi woderfull, belle espressioni del viso.

DO NOT MAKE PROFESSOR !!
BUT THE BODIES OF A WOMAN SEE ONLY IN A WAY.
OBSERVING THE FEET.
WHEN THEY WANT DISTANT TYPE "BALLERINA ON THE POINTS" OR TYPE TYPE "AGAINST A CRAMP" THEN WOMAN REQUIRE A ORGASMO.
THE REST IS FINAL

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Io non lo dico, ma è quello che la gente vuole vedere qui. in realtà penso che qui, molte persone hanno un concetto sbagliato voyeur

Ideas should be respected, like people.
And respect comes from respect.
Lately RLC respects us little and the girls at his service, paid for by us, too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:
HAI ancora letto il legame molto INVIATO?

"Voyeur" reindirizza qui. Per altri usi, vedi Voyeur (disambigua) .  

"Mercurio e Herse", scena  I Amori degli dei  da Gian Giacomo Caraglio , mostra mercurio , Erse e Aglaulos    

Voyeurismo  è l'interesse sessuale o la pratica di spiare le persone impegnate in comportamenti intimi, come spogliarsi, l'attività sessuale , o di altre azioni di solito considerati di natura privata. [1]     

Il voyeur normalmente non interagisce direttamente con l'oggetto della sua / suo interesse, che è spesso ignari di essere osservati. L'essenza del voyeurismo è l'osservazione, ma può anche comportare la realizzazione di un fotografia segreto o un video del soggetto durante un'attività intima. [ Citazione necessaria ]  

Il termine deriva dal francese  voir  che significa "vedere". Un voyeur sesso maschile è comunemente etichettato come "Peeping Tom" o un "Jags", un termine che ha origine dalla Lady Godiva leggenda. [2] Tuttavia, tale termine è di solito applicata a un maschio che osserva qualcuno in segreto e, in generale, non in un    

I fully agree with what you sent me and that I read.
I think so

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:
DID YOU EVEN READ THE VERY LINK YOU POSTED?

"Voyeur" redirects here. For other uses, see Voyeur (disambiguation).

"Mercury and Herse", scene from The Loves of the Gods by Gian Giacomo Caraglio, showing Mercury, Herse, and Aglaulos

Voyeurism is the sexual interest in or practice of spying on people engaged in intimate behaviors, such as undressing, sexual activity, or other actions usually considered to be of a private nature.[1]

The voyeur does not normally interact directly with the subject of his/her interest, who is often unaware of being observed. The essence of voyeurism is the observing but may also involve the making of a secret photograph or video of the subject during an intimate activity.[citation needed]

The term comes from the French voir which means "to see". A male voyeur is commonly labeled as "Peeping Tom" or a "Jags", a term which originates from the Lady Godiva legend.[2] However, that term is usually applied to a male who observes somebody secretly and, generally, not in a 

Maybe, this is also worth a read:

The sexual-response cycle

While most of us are sure that we like to have sex, most of us also haven't spent much time thinking about what happens physiologically while we are engaged in the act. Masters and Johnson (two groundbreaking sex therapists) coined the term "sexual-response cycle" to mean the sequence of events that happens to the body when a person becomes sexually aroused and participates in sexually stimulating activities (intercourse, masturbation, foreplay, etc.).

The sexual-response cycle is divided into four phases: excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution. There is no distinct beginning or end to each phase - they're actually all part of a continuous process of sexual response.

Sexual Response Cycle

Keep in mind that this is a very general outline of what happens to each of us as we become sexually aroused. There is much variation among individuals, as well as between different sexual events.

Simultaneous orgasms

Both men and women go through all four phases, except the timing is different. Men typically reach orgasm first during intercourse, while women may take up to 15 minutes to get to the same place. This makes the likelihood of simultaneous orgasm during intercourse a rare event.

Phase 1: Excitement

This phase usually begins within 10 to 30 seconds after erotic stimulation, and can last anywhere from a few minutes to many hours.

Men: The penis becomes slightly erect. A man's nipples may also become erect.

Women: Vaginal lubrication begins. The vagina expands and lengthens. The outer lips, inner lips, clitoris and sometimes breasts begin to swell.

Both: Heart rate, blood pressure and breathing are all accelerated.

Phase 2: Plateau

The changes that started in the excitement phase continue to progress.

Men: The testes are drawn up into the scrotum. The penis becomes fully erect.

Women: The vaginal lips become puffier. The tissues of the walls of the lower third of the vagina swell with blood, and the opening to the vagina narrows. The clitoris disappears into its hood. The inner labia (lips) change colour (although it's a bit hard to notice). For women who've never had children, the lips turn from pink to bright red. In women who've had children, the colour turns from bright red to deep purple.

Both: Breathing and pulse rates quicken. A "sex flush" may appear on thestomach, chest, shoulders, neck or face. Muscles tense in the thighs, hips, hands and buttocks, and spasms may begin.

Phase 3: Orgasm

This is the climax of the cycle. It is also the shortest of the four phases, usually only lasting a few seconds.

Men: First, seminal fluid collects in the urethral bulb. This is when a man may have the sensation that orgasm is certain, or "ejaculatory inevitability". Next,semen is ejaculated from the penis. Contractions occur in the penis during the orgasmic phase.

Women: The first third of the vaginal walls contract rhythmically every eight-tenths of a second. (The number and intensity of the contractions vary depending on the individual orgasm.) The muscles of the uterus also contract barely noticeably.

Both: Breathing, pulse rate and blood pressure continue to rise. Muscle tension and blood-vessel engorgement reach a peak. Sometimes orgasm comes with a grasping-type muscular reflex of the hands and feet.

Phase 4: Resolution

This phase is a return to the normal resting state. It can last from a few minutes to a half hour or longer. This stage is generally longer for women than men.

Men: The penis returns to its normal flaccid state. There is usually a refractory period, where it's impossible to orgasm again until a certain amount of time has passed. The amount of time varies among men by age, physical fitness and other factors.

Women: The uterus and clitoris return to their normal positions. Some women may be able to respond to additional stimulation with additional orgasms.

Both: Swelling recedes, any sex flush disappears and there is a general relaxation of muscle tension.

Understanding what's happening to you and your partner's bodies during sex can only aid in the full enjoyment of the experience. Combine this with some good communication skills, and you've found the key to unlock sexual pleasure and your heart's desires.

Maybe there is something new for the one or the other. :)

11 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I fully agree with what you sent me and that I read.
I think so

If we actually were real voyeurs and watching the real lives of these ladies,,all of us would probably be in prison right now because it would be illegal and against their consent,,because they wouldn't know that we were watching them.

All these ladies know that they are on camera so if you really think about it,,,,everything that every person does in every single Apt on RLC or any other Voyeur website is consciously done with the knowledge that a lot of people are watching them.

Although after being on camera for a few years some of them sometimes forget about them for a few minutes or hours.

• Like 1