Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

If we actually were real voyeurs and watching the real lives of these ladies,,all of us would probably be in prison right now because it would be illegal and against their consent,,because the wouldn't know that we were watching them.

All these ladies know that they are on camera so if you really think about it,,,,everything that every person does in every single Apt on RLC or any other Voyeur website is consciously done with the knowledge that a lot of people are watching them.

Although after being on camera for a few years some of them sometimes forget about them for a few minutes or hours.

It doesn't take a few years, some of the tenants pay absolutely no attention to the cameras, and just live their lives.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

DO NOT MAKE PROFESSOR !!
BUT THE BODIES OF A WOMAN SEE ONLY IN A WAY.
OBSERVING THE FEET.
WHEN THEY WANT DISTANT TYPE "BALLERINA ON THE POINTS" OR TYPE TYPE "AGAINST A CRAMP" THEN WOMAN REQUIRE A ORGASMO.
THE REST IS FINAL

I do not understand your language??????

I'm no proffessor!

We see things differently, I just agreed on noldus' statement

If you were waiting on Lisa to masturbate and she pleasured herself in just 25 seconds,,,it gets you mad enough to say that it was fake because she didn't allow you enough time to go through all these Stages of arousal and sexual gratification,,,thanks for the chart by the way,,it helped me prove my point. Don't worry she may go a bit longer next time.:biggrin:

sexual-response-cycle.jpg

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

If you were waiting on Lisa to masturbate and she pleasured herself in just 25 seconds,,,it gets you mad enough to say that it was fake because she didn't allow you enough time to go through all these Stages of arousal and sexual gratification,,,thanks for the chart by the way,,it helped me prove my point. Don't worry she may go a bit longer next time.:biggrin:

The 25 sec orgasm is bullshit. I know, some people here want to believe it, but this do not make it real. Also insults do not do the trick. 

8 minutes ago, Spock said:

Maybe, this is also worth a read:

Maybe there is something new for the one or the other. :)

It is only worth a read... It proves absolutely nothing in regards to whether Anna came to climax in a certain amount of time. All women & men are different and the study of such things should be  ongoing processes.. This conversation becomes outdated as we speak along with that sexual response cycle as pertains to some womens time to climax. The response cycle may be correct but the times are surely different per individuals. It would take Nicole sometimes an hour or more to reach climax as opposed to Kristy taking 1 minute. I would almost guarantee you that Kristy doesn't fake hers...

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Spock said:

The 25 sec orgasm is bullshit. I know, some people here want to believe it, but this do not make it real. Also insults do not do the trick. 

Dear Mr. Spock / Box, we've understood what you mean it now. You have probably said it 25 times today. ...... I may think you fake with us  :dodgy:

Now we can look forward, maybe she stays for 30 seconds next time. :biggrin:

• Like 5

Just now, rosey 1 said:

It is only worth a read... It proves absolutely nothing in regards to whether Anna came to climax in a certain amount of time. All women & men are different and the study of such things should be  ongoing processes.. This conversation becomes outdated as we speak along with that sexual response cycle as pertains to some womens time to climax. The response cycle may be correct but the times are surely different per individuals. It would take Nicole sometimes an hour or more to reach climax as opposed to Kristy taking 1 minute. I would almost guarantee you that Kristy doesn't fake hers...

no it do not, but still worth a read

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Dear Mr. Spock / Box, we've understood what you mean it now. You have probably said it 25 times today. ...... I we may think you fake with us  :dodgy:

Now we can look forward, maybe she stays for 30 seconds next time. :biggrin:

spock and not mr.box please 

ok, let see if she need 30 sec for the next show. :)

7 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I agree with you Rosey1::)

There are so many females that have their own ways of masturbating on RLC,,,, Just look at how Elisa bated with her legs closed,,,, before I saw her doing that I had never seen a female masturbate like that before,,but I'm not going to sit here and call it fake because it's my first time seeing a woman bate like that,,and she didn't do it in a way that I would think that masturbating should be done,,, after Elisa, Stella bated the exact same way too.

Leora bates her own way, Masha bates her own way, Zoya has her own technique,Kitty rubs the Kitty her own way, Adrianna's body stiffens out when she bates, Irma bates on her back or while bent over, Ilona, Lola, Polya, Nicole, Nelly uses didlos sometimes when they bate, Kristy my baby is the fastest masturbator on RLC,,she uses the hooked finger technique, Kamila has been using lotion bottles, beer bottles, tv remotes and the shower head to masturbate, Rosie, Belle, Yula and Sher uses the shower head,, A lot of ladies do it while covered like Stesha, Kristy, Kamila, Rosie, Anna, ,Danaya, Layla, Rita (My Baby), Sofie until recently.

My point is you have a lot of females who bate differently and use different techniques and length of times to reach and orgasm,,they are not bating for us,,they are bating for themselves,,,, if they were bating for us they would be looking at the camera and asking us are we almost ready to cum yet.

• Like 2