Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Clearly more than 25 seconds.   :cool:  It will always be impossible to tell if it is real for sure. But with this event, i could not see anything that was played. Therefore, it take it as real. 

What i liked the most is that she also showed her face. Very nice.  :)

sofie is the real thing  not like the rest of the Barcelona girls  I do think that sofie does do things in the apartment just like  she would out of apartment  but that's just the way I see her and that's why I :heart: her for being that way  :heart:

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Tomorrow is 4 months of Polya and Lola, maybe Carolina will take away with them also Anna

Could it be that Lola had not a single sexual event within this 4 months? Maybe i missed this one too. 

2 minutes ago, Spock said:

Clearly more than 25 seconds.   :cool:  It will always be impossible to tell if it is real for sure. But with this event, i could not see anything that was played. Therefore, it take it as real. 

What i liked the most is that she also showed her face. Very nice.  :)

With your vast knowledge on this matter can you tell us where the exact limits are? We know from your earlier posts that anything below 25 seconds is clearly fake, but what about 26 - 60 seconds? Are those always real or can they be fake as well? Some women take 10min or more before reaching an orgasm. Are they automatically real because of the time they take?

• Like 4

I guess Sofie's bate means she is feeling better, good for her. Although she went back to resting with a wet (I presume) towel around the throat so she's not well just yet.

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

Potrebbe essere che Lola non abbia avuto un singolo evento sessuale entro i 4 mesi? Forse ho perso anche questo. 

what do you mean? I said tomorrow for them 4 months here in the apartment, maybe they could pack their suitcases and leave

7 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Bonjour Noldus: Une question?

Commentaire Nôtre. Yula. became. Kaley. ?

Oui, elle a déménagé et est devenue participante de RLC, d'où l'échange de nom

19 minutes ago, Spoon said:

With your vast knowledge on this matter can you tell us where the exact limits are? We know from your earlier posts that anything below 25 seconds is clearly fake, but what about 26 - 60 seconds? Are those always real or can they be fake as well? Some women take 10min or more before reaching an orgasm. Are they automatically real because of the time they take?

No. It as actaully very simple. I can only assume that something is real, as long as they are nothing that point out the other direction. That is what i have written about Sofie:

"It will always be impossible to tell if it is real for sure. But with this event, i could not see anything that was played. Therefore, it take it as real. ". 

Ultimately I would have liked to see the Anna really shows this involvement to the project. ... but ... It is simply impossible for me to overlook the obvious. I think very much in logic and not based on wishes.

BTW, The basic assumption that something is real until shown otherwise is ultimately a positive basic attitude towards unknown people. As long as something is not about a lot of money, I tend to do so.