Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

46 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Oui, elle a déménagé et est devenue participante de RLC, d'où l'échange de nom

Wow Nold ! Your french is fine :

i would write

Oui, elle a déménagé et est devenue participante de RLC, d'où le changement de nom

But both sentences are good

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

no that happened in b1 3 months ago

The event i mentionned ealier happened around 3 weeks ago

I can not remember this one. Maybe i missed that too. ... Still, one time in about 4 month. They are guests in RLC that had more sex in a few hours of presence than she has in all of her time in this apartments together. 

BTW, For many months, she is actually already "active" or "passive" in this project?

19 minutes ago, Spock said:

No. It as actaully very simple. I can only assume that something is real, as long as they are nothing that point out the other direction. That is what i have written about Sofie:

"It will always be impossible to tell if it is real for sure. But with this event, i could not see anything that was played. Therefore, it take it as real. ". 

Ultimately I would have liked to see the Anna really shows this involvement to the project. ... but ... It is simply impossible for me to overlook the obvious. I think very much in logic and not based on wishes.

BTW, The basic assumption that something is real until shown otherwise is ultimately a positive basic attitude towards unknown people. As long as something is not about a lot of money, I tend to do so.

So basically... the amount of time it takes is irrelevant, but you can always tell if it's real or fake and have this obsessive need to tell everyone else about it, repeatedly. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Wow Nold ! Your french is fine :

i would write

Oui, elle a déménagé et est devenue participante de RLC, d'où le changement de nom

But both sentences are god

:blush: thanks to google.... 

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

So basically... the amount of time it takes is irrelevant, but you can always tell if it's real or fake and have this obsessive need to tell everyone else about it, repeatedly. 

It is not irrelevant, it simply takes time. The time she need for her fake orgasm is within the time people need to reach the excitement phase (about 10-30 sec). It just does not fit to the assumption of a real orgasm, even if I would have liked to see one.