Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

3 minutes ago, Dutchy69 said:

No it's that guy that brought her home one night and she showed him the apt. and her BR and after that they went to the rooftop. 

Hopefully she take him on cam one time. If she hasn't already learned from Lola, that everything is to be kept outside.

I really disslike when they come in to bring pillows and wine to sit just outside. It is mockery, and I think RLC should be clear on that, such behaviour is not wanted.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Hopefully she take him on cam one time. If she hasn't already learned from Lola, that everything is to be kept outside.

I really disslike when they come in to bring pillows and wine to sit just outside. It is mockery, and I think RLC should be clear on that, such behaviour is not wanted.

I agree and think once Lola has gone Vasil will do what she wants to do. I only hope that that guy wants to be on cam. He just came in and went staid to the balcony and when they left he looked at the cam at the front door like he could rip it from the wall. 

I still hope one of the members that live in Barca will give a tip to the building owner about that rooftop thing. Last night it looked like they had some confrontation on the rooftop maybe a neighbor. The way they came back in the apt looked like it. Lets hope so then they maybe use the balcony again.

Is it just me or does Sofie's friend just acts like she's a princess? I think that friend is a spoiled girl. And only because she knows she looks good. I would take Sofie over her any day of the week ::)

7 minutes ago, Dutchy69 said:

Is it just me or does Sofie's friend just acts like she's a princess? I think that friend is a spoiled girl. And only because she knows she looks good. I would take Sofie over her any day of the week ::)

She is currently cleaning the kitchen. This would not fit to a girl with princess issue. She seems to be a nice girl. :)

3 minutes ago, Spock said:

She is currently cleaning the kitchen. This would not fit to a girl with princess issue. She seems to be a nice girl. :)

Than it's just me but the way she acts towards Sofie and was laying on the couch most of the day gave me that impression.