Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

I really disslike when they come in to bring pillows and wine to sit just outside. It is mockery, and I think RLC should be clear on that, such behaviour is not wanted.

i also dislike it but  RLC can't forbid the girl to spend time "outside" the apartment. They just disappear between 10minutes and 1 hour. I'm more concerned by Polya who spent more than 60 overnight outside and dragging the others girls with her

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i also dislike it but  RLC can't forbid the girl to spend time "outside" the apartment. They just disappear between 10minutes an 1 hour. I'm more concerned by Polya who spent more than 60 overnight outside and dragging the others girls with her

Yup, she pretty much mastered it.  teaching all others who came after

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Non c'è "terrazza sul tetto" su questo edificio, né su qualsiasi altra parte del complesso che sia liberamente accessibile. Il tetto ha una parete corta intorno a esso per la sicurezza presumo. Il complesso dispone di un cortile. 

how do you know?

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Yup, she pretty much mastered it.  teaching all others who came after

And she is preparing Tereza to take over her task. I only hope that Tereza does not go as crazy as Polya and goes out every day.