Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:
3 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

it is not the tenants it is rlc.thats where the problem is.

Actually JayP it's both, the tenants and RLC, both guilty!!

Well, it is RLC managing the apartments, we are costumers of RLC, RLC hire people, they have an idea of what is required, they pick the tenants, they can send tenants home or choose to keep them, so it is all RLC in my view.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I read where someone bought masks and I'm sure if you all went back and reviewed the replay videos there was probably a bunch of whispering and talking under their breath. Tonight was all planned by Lola & Anna and nobody will convince me otherwise.  They probably had the girls plug stuff in that they new would trip the breakers and upon resetting the breakers they would just trip again so that Lola & Anna could make their phone call to the guy/girl that pulls the plug and tells them to put the apartment UM & that they have nothing to worry about because all the suckers who pay to watch them will think it's an actual breaker issue.  Not only that, if it's a bad breaker, I mean come on now.....how long does it take to replace a breaker!!  When I moved into the house I'm in now I replaced the main breaker in 40 minutes and that was with pulling the meter.  It's a joke, a mockery, a fucking slap in the face what these girls are allowed to do because the people that run RLC have their heads up their asses and don't give a fuck about you customers.  I agree with whoever said that there should be emails flying over to RLC support about this crap.

But who am I.......I learned my lesson!!

P.S.  It's just like the B1 apartment when it went to UM twice in one day......when it came back the first time from UM I was told that the two new girls were nowhere to be found.  When it came back from UM the second time the two new girls magically appeared when it came back.  Coincidence you say........I say bullshit!!

Have a good day!

I have another theory.

They had planned on having just another one of the staged bullshit parties, as they sometimes use to have. Then it was canceled due to tecnical problems, the girls might have gone out, I have no idea, I might be wrong, but I very much doubt they are dancing, teasing and having faked orgies without the cameras working.

RLC could have dealth with this long ago though. B2 have had electrical troubles as long as I've been around. It was really bad during december (remember Michelle got the blame).

9 minutes ago, Billybob said:

Guys, if they were going to purposefully plunge B2 into UM they wouldn't have bothered buying masks to begin with.

Exacly! Read my post above