Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let me just say this, I don't care if it had "fuck all to do with Lola" or not. Sofie is a big girl and can decide for herself if a guy she just met gets to finger her or give a hand job to the guy. She is a grown ass woman that has probably been around the block more than once!

Isn't that pretty much what I implied...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Specify?...Sofie or Lola...?

sofie and lola did the same damn thing she has allways done nothing in front of cam but thinks the rest should just like when she came back and  went in her room and told the guy with anna he should have his pants off

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I want something that they do in their damn real life not all the fake ass show that they do  over and over day after day  and I'm not like some guys on here that see every thing  with rose colored glasses on so you only see what you want to see

Statements like these is what makes me know that you neither hang around women and have never been in contact with real women in real life in decades,,,, which girl out there ever goes on vacation and spends the entire time in the Hotel room and never leave to go have fun outside, or fuck outside, go to the clubs outside, go to the beach outside, go hang with friends outside.

Believe it or not 98% of real life shit happens outside of all of our homes,,let me say it again,,,most of what any of us here on CC or on the real world do for fun, work or anything else is done outside of our homes.

Have some common sense,,,how much can any human being do inside of an Apt,House or Mansion,,, most of what any of us do is done outside of our place of residence,,,so stop acting like these women are doing anything different than any other female on the face of the planet.

Better yet why have none of you ever emailed RLC about why the girls keep on leaving?

And if they never responded like you wanted then why are you still subscribed to a company that ignores all your complaints for the last 7 years?

If they really did shit like in their real lives like you keep on saying that you wanna see,,,,it would be 1000% more boring than it already is right now,,,and you know I'm telling the truth.:angel::angel:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

sofie and lola did the same damn thing she has allways done nothing in front of cam but thinks the rest should just like when she came back and  went in her room and told the guy with anna he should have his pants off

I just think Sofie did what she did because she's one very horny girl...::)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Statements like these is what makes me know that you neither hang around women and have never been in contact with real women in real life in decades,,,, which girl out there ever goes on vacation and spends the entire time in the Hotel room and never leave to go have fun outside, or fuck outside, go to the clubs outside, go to the beach outside, go hang with friends outside.

Believe it or not 98% of real life shit happens outside of all of our homes,,let me say it again,,,most of what any of us here on CC or on the real world do for fun, work or anything else is done outside of our homes.

Have some common sense,,,how much can any human being do inside of an Apt,House or Mansion,,, most of what any of us do is done outside of our place of residence,,,so stop acting like these women are doing anything different than any other female on the face of the planet.

Better yet why have none of you ever emailed RLC about why the girls keep on leaving?

And if they never responded like you wanted then why are you still subscribed to a company that ignores all your complaints for the last 7 years?

If they really did shit like in their real lives like you keep on saying that you wanna see,,,,it would be 1000% more boring than it already is right now,,,and you know I'm telling the truth.:angel::angel:

It's posts like these that make my skin crawl.  These girls are employed by RLC to provide entertainment to the viewers of RLC and try to maintain some kind of balance with inside and outside activities......would you at least agree to that?  The scale is way off balance, one plate hanging real low, while the other is way high.  Their balance if fucked up!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

you just keep thinking your way  and I will my way that all there is to it 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Communication gaps Naga, make it where everyone can understand.  I got it and sure others did to but I'm also sure that others might not have.

But that'll take all the fun out of it...:wink:

Anyway, stating that ''Lola had fuck all to do with it'' seems easy enough to understand...It wasn't meant as a cryptic message, just a statement that Sofie did what she did because she wanted to...I don't think Lola's been pulling the strings so much this time around...

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just think Sofie did what she did because she's one very horny girl...::)

yes she is and I said thing that I should have thought about before saying I never thought she would do that with a guy that she didn't know before he showed up at the apt 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But that'll take all the fun out of it...:wink:

Anyway, stating that ''Lola had fuck all to do with it'' seems easy enough to understand...It wasn't meant as a cryptic message, just a statement that Sofie did what she did because she wanted to...I don't think Lola's been pulling the strings so much this time around...

You will never know...

• Like 1