Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

i don't think there will be a last party the fake photographer is still her horrible i had hope for b2 when i saw the chemistry between so and nicole but now i unsuscribe rlc and stop to watch this place until lola and anna leave 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Speravo che avrebbe cercato di dire quello che aveva da dire, ma in un modo diverso, così ho capito.

There was a translation of helen speaking in English on the phone with the boy and saying that the girls would go away Sunday, and only nicole is going away

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

There was a translation of helen speaking in English on the phone with the boy and saying that the girls would go away Sunday, and only nicole is going away

don't understand where do you see this translation

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

You said that Helen was speaking English on the phone to somebody and that Helen said the "girls" would go away on Sunday.  That sounds like more than one girl to me and not that just Nicole is going away.

6 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

i don't think there will be a last party the fake photographer is still her horrible i had hope for b2 when i saw the chemistry between so and nicole but now i unsuscribe rlc and stop to watch this place until lola and anna leave 

Don´t let you stop to do it .I let you know if there gone .Much later...................................

• Upvote 1