Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

By the time they get ready to leave it will be late.:biggrin:

They will get there around 10:00 PM, that's normal for famous people. And come back around 5 AM, with the first trains - tube in english. Could be that they will be with the guys they met a few days ago.

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

They will get there around 10:00 PM, that's normal for famous people. And come back around 5 AM, with the first trains - tube in english. Could be that they will be with the guys they met a few days ago.

Let's see how well Kami makes her bed before she leaves.

Just now, Calatilla76 said:

how old is she?

I don't know, she just entered the university last year, not more then 20, but I was joking. I think the girls are meeting people she doesn't fit with. But I didn't pay too much attention, apart from the fact that Kami was talking about guys she met.

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I don't know, she just entered the university last year, not more then 20, but I was joking. I think the girls are meeting people she doesn't fit with. But I didn't pay too much attention, apart from the fact that Kami was talking about guys she met.

I think she may be into females more than males.

Just now, blue is the colour said:

I think she may be into females more than males.

I think so, but they are ashamed of it, and are not really lesbians. Russia is still a very machist country, but with strong women, and for a very long time. All the story behind the show and the haircut for the girls is about that. They can't accept it as women ordered by men.

Just now, Calatilla76 said:

Where's Kaley?

On the sofa in the living room.