Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

Kristy left at 10:00. She said yesterday's night she was forced to cut her hair very short for the show (one inch) and be a blonde - the sudio she is with doesn't want any wig, maybe this morning. Kami was stunned and so Kaley and Katia. Kami is saying now that she is firmly decided to cut her hair too, but it is more a game for her as she is in no way forced to do it. Kaley won't cut them, who is in the show too. (Kami and Kaley have different parts, Kristy is more like a Crazy Horse dancer).

I don't know the amount of game between the girls in this, as they have been playing a lot with their hair for the last 3 months, mostly Kami. Kristy said a few days ago that she will quit the show if they forced her to cut her hair... So we see that soon.

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kristy left at 10:00. She said yesterday's night she was forced to cut her hair very short for the show (one inch) and be a blonde - the sudio she is with doesn't want any wig, maybe this morning. Kami was stunned and so Kaley and Katia. Kami is saying now that she is firmly decided to cut her hair too, but it is more a game for her as she is in no way forced to do it. Kaley won't cut them, who is in the show too. (Kami and Kaley have different parts, Kristy is more like a Crazy Horse dancer).

I don't know the amount of game between the girls in this, as they have been playing a lot with their hair for the last 3 months, mostly Kami. Kristy said a few days ago that she will quit the show if they forced her to cut her hair... So we see that soon.

Any chance you could translate the conversation they're having in the kitchen from around 13:00?

3 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

Any chance you could translate the conversation they're having in the kitchen from around 13:00?

Same discussion as yesterday, Kami wants a haircut, Kaley and Katia trying to change her mind, and waiting for news from Kristy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami just spent a lot of time putting some kind of jell on her hair.Don't think she would do that if she was going to cut it.

You are right, she changed her mind once again today and now a wig is waiting for her at the show. Same for Kristy, it seems, but I am less sure.

But I don't want to keep a blog on her tortuous mind. Let's say that the other girls fought her and that the pictures of the girls of the show with an inch of hair left - that Kristy showed to her - made her change her mind during the night - a "killer" she said twice in russian. She is still saying " if I don't find a wig I cut", but with less conviction...

She seems to have a star status eveywhere, in the apartment and in the show, so everybody seem to follow her whims, which are numerous.