Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

What were Kami's exact words when she was sitting on the bed talking about the 13th of November?I think Nov. 12 or 13 is Kami's birthday.From social media I can confirm that Ben's birthday is in mid December just like Ash said.

K: and maybe you will go to celebrate your birthday in Moscow or no. No, yes uh-huh, I hear...
B: I can't
K: Why?
B: Because it's the 12th December...
K: Yes, yes
B: (says something about the 29th Nov/Dec? but I can't hear what exactly)
K: No but your Visa, in except, in 13 November, and after you can go...
B: (he interrupts but I can't make it out)
K: uh-huh, uh-huh, baby I hear, uh-huh
B: You want me to come?
K: Yes. Baby.
B: (says something inaudible)
K: I said this, whether I want, that you come to Moscow on your birthday
B: It's ok
K: It's not ok baby. You should just say that, "Yes of course, I will come to my birthday in Moscow", but now you say that, "no, I think it's not possible"...
B: Yes it is possible (he then says something about her birthday but I can't hear what)
K: Baby, why? Before, you said that in your birthday maybe you come to Moscow... and now you said, before, you said that you maybe come to Moscow in your birthday and you say, "aww, I think no", why?
B: I never said no
K: No, now you say no, I think no. Baby, come... You should to see my place before you go with your friends to new year... If you don't worry, you can do it, baby
B: I want to... I'll get a Visa and I'll come to... (can't hear what he says after this)

She quite clearly wants him to come to Moscow for his birthday, she says it many times. If you can hear his voice, he actually says the date of his birthday. When Kamila mentions the 13th November, she's trying to work through his Visa issues but he interrupts her. Later, he says that he wants to come, and after a brief pause, says he'll get a Visa and come to...(can't hear what he says after this)

Kamila's birthday is the 11th November. While she was on the balcony she talked about her birthday and I got the impression she'll be away for it, returning on the 12th or 13th.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

K: and maybe you will go to celebrate your birthday in Moscow or no. No, yes uh-huh, I hear...
B: I can't
K: Why?
B: Because it's the 12th December...
K: Yes, yes
B: (says something about the 29th Nov/Dec? but I can't hear what exactly)
K: No but your Visa, in except, in 13 November, and after you can go...
B: (he interrupts but I can't make it out)
K: uh-huh, uh-huh, baby I hear, uh-huh
B: You want me to come?
K: Yes. Baby.
B: (says something inaudible)
K: I said this, whether I want, that you come to Moscow on your birthday
B: It's ok
K: It's not ok baby. You should just say that, "Yes of course, I will come to my birthday in Moscow", but now you say that, "no, I think it's not possible"...
B: Yes it is possible (he then says something about her birthday but I can't hear what)
K: Baby, why? Before, you said that in your birthday maybe you come to Moscow... and now you said, before, you said that you maybe come to Moscow in your birthday and you say, "aww, I think no", why?
B: I never said no
K: No, now you say no, I think no. Baby, come... You should to see my place before you go with your friends to new year... If you don't worry, you can do it, baby
B: I want to... I'll get a Visa and I'll come to... (can't hear what he says after this)

She quite clearly wants him to come to Moscow for his birthday, she says it many times. If you can hear his voice, he actually says the date of his birthday. When Kamila mentions the 13th November, she's trying to work through his Visa issues but he interrupts her. Later, he says that he wants to come, and after a brief pause, says he'll get a Visa and come to...(can't hear what he says after this)

Kamila's birthday is the 11th November. While she was on the balcony she talked about her birthday and I got the impression she'll be away for it, returning on the 12th or 13th.

Okay,thanks. If Ben comes for his birthday and is also going to be there for New Years,does that mean he will be staying from mid December thru New Years?

3 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

It sounded like she said something about RLC last night but I can't be 100% sure. Even if he does come to Moscow in December, there's no guarantee he'll stay at 3K

Kami and Ben going to stay in a Moscow hotel then?So another example of Kami's "sort of" real life in this apartment?

4 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

I'm assuming any visitors to an RLC apartment have to be notified of the cameras otherwise it would be an invasion of privacy, so if Ben came to moscow, Kami would have to tell him about the cams, then it would be up to him as to whether he wants to be seen on RLC or not.

True,but how does she show him the apartment without him being on camera?Unless they go UM while he is in the apartment.