Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

All those gullible naive fools on here in the past trying to convince themselves that Kristy and Kami were in love with each other was both the most frustrating and comical time ever on this board.

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

When I first tried to tell people about Kami's bf Dima,people on here said I was crazy because they knew she was a lesbian. 

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

All those gullible naive fools on here in the past trying to convince themselves that Kristy and Kami were in love with each other was both the most frustrating and comical time ever on this board.

But they are in love with each other... just not the way lesbians are. They have been  caressing a lot each other, deeply kissing each other, Kristy played once with Kami's pussy ( a few seconds) and a lot with her tits at Kami's request. It wasn't comical, it was tenderness. A few days ago, Kami was rubbing her whole body on Kristy's ass and back, and when Kristy got up, her panties were wet. It happened on the sofa.

3 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, I heard the same thing. Both of them seem to not know what to do with each other. There was no "I love you ", "I give you a kiss" and so on.

The exact wording by Kami (with the repeat 05:15 cam 10) : Maybe you willing to celebrate your birthday in Moscow ? No, Yes ? .... No, why ?... You should say yes of course, but now you say "no, it is not possible".Now you say no, I think no. You should see my place before you go with your friends to new year.

So, he can change his mind but for now he is not coming. And he said he wanted to sleep so they hanged up.

I also heard the part about him wanting to sleep.That indicates to me that Kami was the one who made the phone call.

10 minutes ago, kitek said:

There is no hope in this case...

But is there anybody really watching this apartment because it seems you are missing a lot and some of the guys here take me as a liar. Not everyting is on the social media of the girls, so you have to watch to check what I say. I don't invent anything and when I do a mistake I correct myself, I have done that a few times.

9 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

But is there anybody really watching this apartment because it seems you are missing a lot and some of the guy here take me as a liar. Not everyting is on the social media of the girls, so you have to watch to check what I say. I don't invent anything and when I do a mistake I correct myself, I have done that a few times.

What were Kami's exact words when she was sitting on the bed talking about the 13th of November?I think Nov. 12 or 13 is Kami's birthday.From social media I can confirm that Ben's birthday is in mid December just like Ash said.