Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

7:39 Kami left with the grey suitcase.I think it was empty,so maybe she is returning it to whoever she borrowed it from.

i hope so, it would be sad to see her leave so fast again

On 8/22/2017 at 1:48 AM, kalevipoeg said:

Sometimes it is hard to understand a woman´s logic. Kami was very shy in the beginning in Barcelona, even put her bra on under the T-shirt. Nowadays in Moscow, she is quite used to the cameras, shows her body to us in the shower, wonders around naked, opens her thighs and shows us her pussy (though mostly only for short moments), has had sex in her BR at least with two guys - first mostly under cover with that younger guy, then quite openly with that more experienced Oily Smiley, though never oral sex. But when it is time for bating, she does that only so that we cannot see. Well yesterday I could see her hand moving on her pussy, but her thigh as well as the bedcover were too much on the way, and then she interrupted. Why is bating for her more intimate than intercourse? Bating is normal and healthy especially in her case, as she probably can have sex only on her trips, no more in the apartment.

Or maybe RLC management told her what she needs to do in order to keep her apartment.

Yula is officially a tenant of this apartment under the pseudo Kaley. She was waiting the agreement of the local RLC manager to move in. For those who don't know her, she is also in very good terms with Kristy, due back next sunday. Fashion model like Kami she travels a lot, for very short periods.

Kami bought today a new bright pink suitcase, preparing her next trip.

2 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

You mean RLC told her she has to bate under covers?

That she needs to behave more like the girls in the other apartments.I believe there is a conflict between what RLC management wants Kami to do and what she is willing to do.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That she needs to behave more like the girls in the other apartments.I believe there is a conflict between what RLC management wants Kami to do and what she is willing to do.

I don't think so, Kami is in very good terms with the guy taking care of them for RLC. B1 and B2 are a very different matter.