Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

6 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I don't think she is looking for a long term stable relationship, she wants to move, take risk, live a life. I support her on this point. And Ben could be a perfect match for her. Independant women are more interesting.

If I were Ben I would rather spend 3 days in Moscow with Kami than 3 days in Sotchi with my friends and Kami.

10 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I don't think she is looking for a long term stable relationship, she wants to move, take risk, live a life. I support her on this point. And Ben could be a perfect match for her. Independant women are more interesting.

If that is true,then I think she would also be dating other guys in Moscow.She seems to be exclusive to Ben right now.I think she is looking for a way to permanently leave Russia.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

If that is true,then I think she would also be dating other guys in Moscow.She seems to be exclusive to Ben right now.I think she is looking for a way to permanently leave Russia.

Never heard her saying that, only that she wants to travel a lot. Next trip she is planning will go through Ukrain, Germany, maybe Holland and then France.

6 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Never heard her saying that, only that she wants to travel a lot. Next trip she is planning will go through Ukrain, Germany, maybe Holland and then France.

That's just something I sensed from having watched Kami since March,2015.Remember the so called conversation she had with Sergio in Barcelona when she asked him about his income?