Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Det är samma språk.

By the way, if you listen russian, you find quite a number of swedish words in it, like köpa for example (to buy). Rus is an horse in Gotland, so the Swede say that the russian people are mainly scandinavian. This is not totally wrong when you look at them : tall, many with blond hair and healthy looking. I am learning russian with the few languages I have more or less already (italian, french, english, german, swedish) and it helps me a lot. When I listen to the girls - I am not even anymore looking at them  when they are naked - I am hearing many words I already know from other languages. Sometimes it doesn't word, so "tak" in russian doesn't mean thank you as in swedish but "very" or something near - russian is very tricky language, very often no translation is available...

I have grown up with Swedish (TV) and realize it very well. Can not say I find a lot in Russian of neither Swedish nor Norwegian.

5 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

19:46 : Tanya  left. Thank you, you help us to wait for Kami's coming back (next monday).

Noldus, your time is wrong. Take one more lättöl.

You must check your clock man ;) 

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I have grown up with Swedish (TV) and realize it very well. Can not say I find a lot in Russian of neither Swedish nor Norwegian.

The vikings left very few words behind them, just people. Few words in french and in english, many places still in England and in France have some scandinavian roots, but that's all.

1 minute ago, Beldonn1 said:

The vikings left very few words behind them, just people. Few words in french and in english, many places till in England and in France have some scandinavian roots, but that's all.

Yes, we has been around in  many places (as the Spaniards did here in the North West here. A ll the girls are dark haired and have brown eyes) .... :)

3 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, but you wrote : " 1846 Tanya kissed K&K goodbye and left with her suitcase  ", one hour before. It is not important, sorry to bother you with that.

aha, I saw your post with 1946 ;) ok then ;)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, we has been around in  many places (as the Spaniards did here in the North West here. A ll the girls are dark haired and have brown eyes) .... :)

And you Vikings have been in Russia from the very beginning, before the slavic in the european part of it. There is no problem to cross the Baltic (ask the soviet submarines...)