Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Indeed. Kami has something all the others don't have : romanticism, mystery, strenght, fragility... she is an artist. I don't get why she didn't  meet film or tv people more often. I am sure she will be great. She has all the feelings of the world on her face, could be as sad as happy, and she is a beautiful lady. And the next years to come, once mature, she will be tremendously attractive.

No girl can replace her.

(By the way, a girl is not a piece of meat with two tits and a pussy...).

You have too much love for Kamila that you don't see she has been completely useless during the last couple of months spending more time outside than inside the apartment. And when she is here she seems to think only  about when and where she will go for her next vacation

14 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, you want  also to replace your brand new BMW for an old Fiat.... you're ok ? Bad taste man, leave the girl next door where she lives.

For me Tanya is at least as pretty as kamila and no need to be disrespectful with Tanya because you prefer Kamila. :angry:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thorhart said:

You have too much love for Kamila that you don't see she has been completely useless during the last couple of months spending more time outside than inside the apartment. And when she is here she seems tothink only  about when and where she will go for her next vacation

For me Tanya is at least as pretty as kamila and no need to be disrespectful with Tanya because you prefer Kamila. :angry:

Just open your eyes, it is not a question of loving or not. Kami is someone you can't replace easily. Your complaint is that she is not enough in the appartment, too often in vacation (or work) I get that, but think a bit of her too. She is not a hamster in a cage like many couples on RLC. She has up and downs, sometimes very happy, sometimes very sad.

Tanya is a very common girl with an horrible shouting voice, the fact that she is showing all now doesn't make her beautiful or attrative. Just less boring. Just very poor taste you have. Never seen a very beautiful girl in real life ? Who would you like to have beside you in the bed in the morning, Kami or Tanya. If is the last one, you are lucky you can find thousands like her at the nearest tube station....

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Yes, you want  also to replace your brand new BMW for an old Fiat.... you're ok ? Bad taste man, leave the girl next door where she lives.

I'd rather keep the new BMW, the Tanya! 

Whether Kamila is a Fiat I do not know, but a Skoda fits!

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Nei, det ble noe helt annet (du skriver på svensk, jeg er norsk ;:cool: 

Det är samma språk.

By the way, if you listen russian, you find quite a number of swedish words in it, like köpa for example (to buy). Rus is an horse in Gotland, so the Swede say that the russian people are mainly scandinavian. This is not totally wrong when you look at them : tall, many with blond hair and healthy looking. I am learning russian with the few languages I have more or less already (italian, french, english, german, swedish) and it helps me a lot. When I listen to the girls - I am not even anymore looking at them  when they are naked - I am hearing many words I already know from other languages. Sometimes it doesn't word, so "tak" in russian doesn't mean thank you as in swedish but "very" or something near - russian is very tricky language, very often no translation is available...