Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

damn. think of all the action that is going on. oh i forgot. there isn't any!

What are you saying!?You miss the strip poker that they did westerday!?The girls in the end were all nakeddd..and don't tell me you also missed the  fantastic sex they did in bedrrom..the blonde it's an machineee in it tell you.........hehe..now the sad true...absoluty nothing happened.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nack said:

And I think you missed the orgy as well with Jeka fucking EVERYONE With his hammer.

Hehe from the look of the house it's seems more like Jeka screw all..VH users.People fun in da houseee..card game in beddddd..this is VH amd that's what we want people playing boring card games.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What are you saying!?You miss the strip poker that they did westerday!?The girls in the end were all nakeddd..and don't tell me you also missed the  fantastic sex they did in bedrrom..the blonde it's an machineee in it tell you.........hehe..now the sad true...absoluty nothing happened.

Who is playing wrong?:cool:

1124.jpg

1146.jpg

1011.jpg

1144.jpg

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Who is playing wrong?:cool:

1124.jpg

1146.jpg

1011.jpg

1144.jpg

Hehe,indeed groomy.the pics from the large house that as closed looked an place of VH and residents of it also.This new place looks..well everything less an VH house.Basicaly when they want to have some action going on..they play cards.

I could be wrong but this new place it's going the same way was Grisha and Maria place..and we know how that place it's going..now that have a lot coments but almost them are negative ones,or they change and start doing it wright or this place will fail as much as Maria one.