Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

he & artur can get together & hunt for some girlfriends. jmo but a single guy that has no girls to bring home does not belong here. at least a girl can take her clothes off & show me something but i have no interest in naked guys by themselves so i don't need to see them on the site alone at all ever.

Hehe,Jeka have that thing of put always an alone dude in his houses...maybe Jeka have another side that we don't know..cof..cof..

• Like 1

You guys just jump to conclusions within 48 hours too damn much with these apartments. They need to add a couple hallway cameras as soon as possible. They could use a second kitchen cam for when they hang out in the window. If there's a balcony add that cam  too.  An extra bathroom and living cam would be nice. It's too easy right now  for them to disappear off cam but it's correctable. Even though we don't know which one's which, Stacy and Xenia are attractive. I see potential, especially if Gary hangs around all 3 girls. And I'd rather watch these girls not have sex then watch Arthur continue to lie there not meeting girls  or Tim showing his big hairy ass every other minute.

Which one is Gary lying down with in the girls room right now?

27 minutes ago, nack said:

Hi Golfer..up early !

gm nack. some errands to run shortly. i don't know what the purpose of this apt is & jeka is the worst manager ever. he only has sex once a week when sara visits, sandra & serge about the same, 2 single guys doing nothing, this whole apt hardly even showing skin. i guess alice & pavel are ruining his reputation by actually doing stuff!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

You guys just jump to conclusions within 48 hours too damn much with these apartments. They need to add a couple hallway cameras as soon as possible. They could use a second kitchen cam for when they hang out in the window. If there's a balcony add that cam  too.  An extra bathroom and living cam would be nice. It's too easy right now  for them to disappear off cam but it's correctable. Even though we don't know which one's which, Stacy and Xenia are attractive. I see potential, especially if Gary hangs around all 3 girls. And I'd rather watch these girls not have sex then watch Arthur continue to lie there not meeting girls  or Tim showing his big hairy ass every other minute.

Which one is Gary lying down with in the girls room right now?

Don't you that old saying...first impressions are important?Two days passed and they seem to be doing their best to give the worst impressions as possible..they aren't in house for long hours,half of the showers are with back to cam,not an single intime session or something,they are a lotttt of time in the blind spot of kitchen..the opinions that we are giving are all based in what is happening..Wish i could say..they are doing it nicely..but they aren't.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't you that old saying...first impressions are important?Two days passed and they seem to be doing their best to give the worst impressions as possible..they aren't in house for long hours,half of the showers are with back to cam,not an single intime session or something,they are a lotttt of time in the blind spot of kitchen..the opinions that we are giving are all based in what is happening..Wish i could say..they are doing it nicely..but they aren't.

totally agree. nothing to see here. if they don't do a complete makeover this place can vanish & will never be missed.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

gm nack. some errands to run shortly. i don't know what the purpose of this apt is & jeka is the worst manager ever. he only has sex once a week when sara visits, sandra & serge about the same, 2 single guys doing nothing, this whole apt hardly even showing skin. i guess alice & pavel are ruining his reputation by actually doing stuff!

But the "bright" minds of VH already give two new houses to him..the first one was horrible and still VH give him another one..and look how "great" it is...his own place it's horrible(if you don't count with pavel and Alice),just don't make any sense.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

But the "bright" minds of VH already give two new houses to him..the first one was horrible and still VH give him another one..and look how "great" it is...his own place it's horrible(if you don't count with pavel and Alice),just don't make any sense.

i have an idea that could save them all. jeka's apts and dasha could join with an apt. they could be in a separate section for those that like to see reallife nothing happening. they allready will have a core group of 2 or 3 people that will be thrilled to not see anything. they could even have 1 apt where there are no people home ever!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Second living room cam is online which is too far away from the sofa like the first one. Don't get the purpose of that cam setup. My floor plan with cams was much better :biggrin:

Thought just the same,the fix was minimal,Jeka seems to not understand that not only the cam have to be filming the zone..BUT also be near enought that we can see most of the details etc.We all know that but for some reason he don't.