Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

7 minutes ago, Russ said:

This place is to much fun  :dodgy::angry:

Let's be honest - such photos can be made absolutely any house. Will close them all?

We do not know their goals. If they have the task - to get free housing. They will cope with it. Will compete with Chloe and James for the last place in VH.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Let's be honest - such photos can be made absolutely any house. Will close them all?

We do not know their goals. If they have the task - to get free housing. They will cope with it. Will compete with Chloe and James for the last place in VH.

I could be wrong,but don't remember seing an Just opened place half of the day or more most residents weren't present.It just opened they should be trying at least.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I could be wrong,but don't remember seing an Just opened place half of the day or more most residents weren't present.It just opened they should be trying at least.

This is a manager's question.

I know that the KPLP+ Rose + Erik and Layla, it was very tough. Ask for a day or more (when Lena went home she asked for a couple days). After 19 hours - go to the near store and one participant. It was several times - when they fined for it.

But others freely. Perhaps this depends on the form of cooperation. If they are on % - and not on a fixed salary. That maybe it's their problem. They lose money. It will be like Masha and Grisha - take a loan to pay for housing.

23 minutes ago, Russ said:

This place better have some bad ass parties this weekend  and I'm not talking about were the girls wear panties and bra's because number 1 bra's are not allowed  :dodgy:

IMO you might want to review the no bra's. Here's my suggestion for underwear to be worn this weekend.

1_2556_18_BRPEAS1076.jpg
Black_Floral_Net_Bra_Suspender_Belt_And_
Black_Lace_Halter_Neck_Open_Cup_Bra_And_
il_340x270.582409114_4leb.jpg
r1jnuusy02ou.jpg

x354-q80.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Now 28 pages of NOTHING! 

So we have cheered VH's strength to close lame apts. Why? Can someone tell me the last apt that VH closed due to under performance? Perhaps Amy, Alya, and Max was the only one.

28 pages of nothing yet Serge & Sandra, Artur only have 18 and at least they have done something. Don't make sense does it.

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

28 pages of nothing yet Serge & Sandra, Artur only have 18 and at least they have done something. Don't make sense does it.

Yes it does. There are very hot girls in this apt and people are desperate to see them get fucked. It's a huge agonizing draw to be teased. VH sees 28 pages of comments and to them it's a huge success. It means people are interested and watching. It will stay this way too. If we didn't watch and didn't comment, things would happen quicker, but we and we do and so they continue to do nothing and get paid. Lovely! Isn't this fun! 😁

1 hour ago, groomy said:

This is a manager's question.

I know that the KPLP+ Rose + Erik and Layla, it was very tough. Ask for a day or more (when Lena went home she asked for a couple days). After 19 hours - go to the near store and one participant. It was several times - when they fined for it.

But others freely. Perhaps this depends on the form of cooperation. If they are on % - and not on a fixed salary. That maybe it's their problem. They lose money. It will be like Masha and Grisha - take a loan to pay for housing.

Could be that groomy.And definitely the responsable for this lifeless place,empty most of time place and were residents do not it's no doubt..JEKA.And to less extend VH itself.

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes it does. There are very hot girls in this apt and people are desperate to see them get fucked. It's a huge agonizing draw to be teased. VH sees 28 pages of comments and to them it's a huge success. It means people are interested and watching. It will stay this way too. If we didn't watch and didn't comment, things would happen quicker, but we and we do and so they continue to do nothing and get paid. Lovely! Isn't this fun! 😁

You are an smart lady Amy.Indeed Sandra etc of the other failed Jeka house it's looks just average and not worth lots of complains or anything,now in this place there are two very nice looking girls at least that would be nice to see a lot more,but of course in Sandra place they are in house most of time and they don't hide like this one so it's normal a lot more complains.Regard that you say that the residents of this new house can continue doing not and stay..well lets see in some weeks if people still care the place,there is an limit to everything.