Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well she took an nice bath..got prepared nicely and then vanish ALL cams,she isn't dressed to go out...sad to see this things on VH.

Exactly! Very sad... It's clear there are other rooms or a second apt..

• Upvote 1

Just now, groomy said:

No. There's just cabinets and other stuff. If they have fuck or other action - then out of the house.

I also close the door - if the through-breeze. This does not mean that I'm hiding something.

So what it's that place they enter on the left,sometimes two or even more enter that door and stay there some time,the place on the right seems the door out.Regard closing kitchen door..if you watch a lot of the times seems to be for everything less the freezing.But no way to know for sure because no cam in a lot of spots and places.

But as someone sayed we will know things soon..they are young people,would be very very strange if no one have for exemple sex for an week for exemple,if So Probrably they do it outside,and basicaly would make no sense because...they are in an VH house were Probrably all residents delivery in short period.

1 minute ago, laptyratic1 said:

the most important things it's what they have to propose when they are on cameras and for the moment the answer it's nothing

100% agree already about two days or something passed an absoluty NOTHING happened.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So what it's that place they enter on the left,sometimes two or even more enter that door and stay there some time,the place on the right seems the door out.Regard closing kitchen door..if you watch a lot of the times seems to be for everything less the freezing.But no way to know for sure because no cam in a lot of spots and places.

Nothing happened there. I'm sure. Where they come from is the front door.

I do not see the point - to scold them for it. This is stupid.
That's why, they do not do anything - you have to scold for this.

About the rest. My opinion is too much attention. You create the interest, keep topic in the top = give them money. If money is earned - why should they do something?

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this apt has everyone playing detective on a stakeout. it is totally unwatchable. i still don't know who anyone is & i don't want to. this place has to go away like yesterday!!!!

Tought in Maria and grisha place we had the hardest time to find the residents and trying to find them an cams..well THIS place it's worst,Jeka made an hideout and not an quality house.