Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

14 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

after almost one week this place is so useless too bad the 2 blond look hot

I think they make a mistake in choosing a project. They had to be in some reality show. And they got on VH.

I do not see any chances for survival from them. Especially now, when the KPLP returned. Judging by the logs from the cameras - they arrived at night. That is, without preparation. Without anything. They do not even have bed linen yet. Tired from the road, they have already shown more - than here in a week.  At the same time - they have one declared niche. Funny parties, positive.

1038.jpg

MoreComfy1.JPG.07504835d5e259097460a0c8b57fda9a.JPG

KatiePhilSex1.JPG.aa04fb95627265afdd77b4e326931d2b.JPG

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think they make a mistake in choosing a project. They had to be in some reality show. And they got on VH.

I do not see any chances for survival from them. Especially now, when the KPLP returned. Judging by the logs from the cameras - they arrived at night. That is, without preparation. Without anything. They do not even have bed linen yet. Tired from the road, they have already shown more - than here in a week.  At the same time - they have one declared niche. Funny parties, positive.

1038.jpg  0   412.93 kB

MoreComfy1.JPG.07504835d5e259097460a0c8b57fda9a.JPG  0   284.58 kB

KatiePhilSex1.JPG.aa04fb95627265afdd77b4e326931d2b.JPG  0   181.35 kB

So right groomy. Guess the do-nothings will be gone pretty soon.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

and when you sleep whith your bra and top on it's not because of your period :biggrin: no excuse at all they want show nothing exept shower just that

Correction..showers with their backs to cams.Even their showers are the worst ones of all houses.

• Like 2