Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think that anything minimal ok that happens in this place it's considered something good or very,when those things happen every day in the other houses and even a lot better way.Basicaly..how the girls are taking bath in front of cams..greattt..the girls are topless on bed looking to phones...greattt...Gess the site spoiled us and were usted to better and lot more and frequently.

groomy i answer you after

Complaint dept. for those of you who wish to complain about VHTV

Image result for complaint dept.

Voyeur House TV Support

We are here to help you. Do you have any question regarding VHTV and it's participants? Do you have any suggestions or complaints? Are you experiencing technical problems with website?

Let us know about it. We are working 24/7 to make sure you enjoy our service

CamCaps is not, let me repeat that for those of you who don't understand VHTV's complaint department. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

sure its boring groomy still better without gary after yesterday was not in good mood

good begining the lesbian show yesterday

do you have info about this new place or not if they have plan i mean xenia stacy or dora

I did not hear. But in the last days I do not watch them at all. Even a quick replay of activity.

Sorry. Perhaps my post looked too rough.

However - two girls are lying on the bed. Naked only breasts. No activity, except activity in the phones.

You wrote a post - hope is not dead yet. Really nothing happened...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

I did not hear. But in the last days I do not watch them at all. Even a quick replay of activity.

Sorry. Perhaps my post looked too rough.

However - two girls are lying on the bed. Naked only breasts. No activity, except activity in the phones.

You wrote a post - hope is not dead yet. Really nothing happened...

no problem groomy its obvious for me problem is the guys they can do what they want and stay in this place or vht will kick them away after 1 month

3 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

???? do you know

No. I do not know their plans. I wrote it.

About when they are closed. This will be the decision VH and manager (Jeka), I think so. Apartment probably rented for a month. Therefore, before the lease expires, it is unlikely that they will be closed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

About when they are closed. This will be the decision VH and manager (Jeka), I think so. Apartment probably rented for a month. Therefore, before the lease expires, it is unlikely that they will be closed.

Completely agree with you.

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

That place for sure is not cheap. So without views I dont think it will get another month...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pahman said:

VH reads what people write here and that helps them make the appropriate changes and modifications in the project. So, the idea that people shouldn't complain or have critics doesn't make any sense.

VH already answered to our posts and they won't remove the house because this is the life these tenants want to live. So stop.

3 minutes ago, mib82 said:

VH already answered to our posts and they won't remove the house because this is the life these tenants want to live. So stop.

So..aren't we free to coment?we just have to ignore and make it like doesn't exist or something!?What you said doesn't make sense to me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So..aren't we free to coment?we just have to ignore and make it like doesn't exist or something!?What you said doesn't make sense to me.

Really? So my comment dosn't make sense? I'm not the only to say we have to stop to complain  in this topic! More the one said this in the past comments! But the others was right while me not? Do want you want then! Comment whatever you want! For me it's time to move on and appreciate what the tenants want!  But if you expect something from VH you're wrong! Because this house will not be removed! There are many houses to VH to see people naked..  

41 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Really? So my comment dosn't make sense? I'm not the only to say we have to stop to complain  in this topic! More the one said this in the past comments! But the others was right while me not? Do want you want then! Comment whatever you want! For me it's time to move on and appreciate what the tenants want!  But if you expect something from VH you're wrong! Because this house will not be removed! There are many houses to VH to see people naked..  

Interesting that you can be so sure it wont be removed. I always thought it was Jekas and VHs decision to decide and not yours :biggrin::rolleyes:

• Upvote 2