Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

Gary did not even have a boner during that session... he's clearly gay... Anyway, VH was clear in the news.. So, or they'll do something or they'll be kick out..  ok... If Gary is really gay then I suggest him to take home a boy and start something if he want save the house.. same for the girls.. Lesbians, gay or straight whatever they are everything depends on them.. But I doubt they will do something... I think they don't care about what VH and people here want.. Maybe that house is only a temporary place for summer period... Last thing, the new cam is not the main hall (where they hide) but the other hall near the bedrooms.. Useless and a total mockery to us... 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Gary did not even have a boner during that session... he's clearly gay... Anyway, VH was clear in the news.. So, or they'll do something or they'll be kick out..  ok... If Gary is really gay then I suggest him to take home a boy and start something if he want save the house.. same for the girls.. Lesbians, gay or straight whatever they are everything depends on them.. But I doubt they will do something... I think they don't care about what VH and people here want.. Maybe that house is only a temporary place for summer period... Last thing, the new cam is not the main hall (where they hide) but the other hall near the bedrooms.. Useless and a total mockery to us... 

Sayed that in the day the cam was puted..it was puted in the very small hall but the larger one were they are always hidding nothing,seems that all them are just joking with VH users.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, clivebb2^^ said:

this is some news for this appartment:

"Stacy, Xenia, Leo, Gary & Dora apartment is waking up. Meanwhile we thought nothing will ever happen there, Gary & Dora had hot bedroom session last night. Be sure to check it out in our Archive Moments section. Who knows, maybe they will become our all-time stars eventually, or will be kicked out forever."

don't read too much into this.  VH uses the term "kicked out" to refer to someone who decided to leave.  they try hard but their use of English can sometimes be quite confusing.

7 minutes ago, hampelo said:

don't read too much into this.  VH uses the term "kicked out" to refer to someone who decided to leave.  they try hard but their use of English can sometimes be quite confusing.

They use the same expression to Teya&Stan / Eva&Mark house

Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark House will be kicked out of VHTV this weekend.