Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree with that,now tell that to VH itself..they said in this forum..basicaly..don't like don't watch..there is a lot others houses to look.Thats totaly wrong from them,because just like you and most of us say..we are VH users,pay for all the houses(remember one of the "reasons" for prices increase its more houses etc then costs more..)and than we complain and the response it's...don't like don't see it,watch other house..think also based on all the unprecedented level of clients dislike they should talk a more about this with us.Instead we are greated with pics and posts in twitter saying..the house it's awakening..WHEN that's absoluty untrue.

personally i watch just another appartment (alice and violet) i watch rarely the others exept when there is some hot guests like the brunett recently with zoi,i am interested by SXLGD appartment because like a majority i expect to see sex and naked fun but it not happens,it's my last week also and because of this appartment i will not renew for show my contestation to vh and this appartment,this week is their last chance (time is money).

edit: i can be interested by two or three more appartments but the video and sound quality killing me so i don't watch because of that,i do an exeption for alice and violet

• Upvote 1

we know vh have the power to kick the tenants out when they want,we seen that with amy/alya before because of the all bad feedbacks,the situation is the same here and i see zero progress,in my opinion vh have to take a decision on the end of this week if nothing new happens

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Come on @Voyeur House TV say something about this place. What gives? Is it doing well among viewers despite the angst of the CC members? It's just so anti-VH. 

They know it,they know the amazing negative opinions,but seem they prefer just ignore it and even make the apartment looks like what it isn't..Probrabry all this anti-VH as you say it's kinda related the house having the manager it was...sad to see this.No explanations,so..we are listen to all and changes will be made..nothing..just residents joking with VH users(never seen that happening prior)and empty house most of the time.

47 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

we know vh have the power to kick the tenants out when they want,we seen that with amy/alya before because of the all bad feedbacks,the situation is the same here and i see zero progress,in my opinion vh have to take a decision on the end of this week if nothing new happens

That Amy/alya was open for months..with them most of the time out and just coming to make silly "parties" from time to time,and absoluty no sex at all,it was an desert house and still only some months was closed..even with zero changes from the residents.Lets see what happens were..