Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

8 minutes ago, hampelo said:

same is true for the other blonde as well.

yes for sure but i think it will be more complicated with her i have more expectation with dora,who know maybe a good surprise also with the other blonde in the future she need search boyfriend first

1 minute ago, clivebb2 said:

yes for sure but i think it will be more complicated with her i have more expectation with dora,who know maybe a good surprise also with the other blonde in the future she need search boyfriend first

things obviously did not work out with Leo, too bad!  you are right tho'  if things work out between Dora and Gary, the potential is much higher.

13 minutes ago, clivebb2 said:

for the moment both girls look sad

seem to be comforting each other the last two days.  Dora and Gary on the rocks and obvious tension between Stacey and Leo since the night of sex.  both disappointed and a bit hurt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hampelo said:

seem to be comforting each other the last two days.  Dora and Gary on the rocks and obvious tension between Stacey and Leo since the night of sex.  both disappointed.

yes i hope the next days will be better,i am curious to see what will happens between gary and dora when he will come back after the tension of last night

Reading the post on this thread, i see some of the members getting all upset & angry, one member's post made me think he was getting all emotional & was going too cry ?? We're adults, we should be able to have a conversation without any members getting butt hurt.

48 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Reading the post on this thread, i see some of the members getting all upset & angry, one member's post made me think he was getting all emotional & was going too cry ?? We're adults, we should be able to have a conversation without any members getting butt hurt.

Agree,this house it's horrible but if some like it we just have to acept acept it,and just like we say that this place it's an total nonsense others that like it have the same wright to say good things about it,it's all about tastes.To me it's amazing how an house in VH that only had an sex session and in dark and the other one the couple run of cams it's still on line..but hey..didn't look to the house lately but bet the hall cam isn't fixed...

• Like 1