Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Judging by the last post in Twitter - they will stay for another month.:huh:

Leo will leave the project within the few days. Stay tuned

If they closed the apartment, they wrote that everyone would leave, not just Leo. Which even before in the apartment in the amount was 3-4 days.

And the terms are about a month. They opened on 2 August. So the apartment was paid on July 26-28. So another month they are with us.:sleepy:

If the exit was forced and is related to the disrespect of Loe with the users, for me the VH scored points.

4 minutes ago, ptreta said:

If the exit was forced and is related to the disrespect of Loe with the users, for me the VH scored points.

leo was readdy to do something on cams the other night with the blond,he wanted to remove the pants of the blond but it's her refuse,the girls are just ok for soft on cams like topless but nothing more

6 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

Leo foi lido para fazer algo nas câmeras na outra noite com o loiro, ele queria remover as calças do loiro, mas é o recuso dele, as garotas estão bem para macio em câmeras como topless, mas nada mais

When I refer to disrespect I do not refer to this situation, (if they wanted to have my attention if not my contempt) but rather of the GAY simulation with the Gary.

9 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

the blonde with long hair (stacy or xenia) having fun with leo two days ago  before left in blind spot for fuck

Really? She was one of them? Unbelievable... And what if they didn't do sex? What if it was a complete joke to all of us? The moanings, the hiding.. only a big fake?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

dora have a her period let see when it will end 

i start thinking it's a fake period for find a good excuse for not fuck or get naked,i think it's 10 days now she have this protection under her panties,some girls do this and finally they have not their period.

edit: and btw the other blond have the same thing