Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

4 minutes ago, clivebb2 said:

you know we need all for make a world,i am not interested by the other appartments exept this one with alice,i watch the appartment of SXGD like a tv series,i am interested by this place i don't know why,there is not only the sex in the life it's too faster in the other appartments i lost interest very fast

sorry clive but if this is the most interesting place here you need to give up the voyeur life. this place is the worst ever by far !!!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You know honestly golfer I can't believe that you guys are wasting your time with Lisa, as she has not given the VHTV project much more than Stacy, Zena, or Dora if the truth be known ! Just Eye Candy, and in that respect she doesn't compare at all !!!

In 3-4 hours at Misty house Lisa give 'more' to the project than 5 persons in a big house in a all month ... unless you are talking about the showers back to the cameras is a good thing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

In 3-4 hours at Misty house Lisa give 'more' to the project than 5 persons in a big house... unless you are talking about the showers back to the cameras is a good thing

well said. this place is the biggest loser ever!!!! they should pay us to watch & even then they would only get the same 5 people that are still patiently waiting for something, anything to happen!!!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, clivebb2 said:

i think i am getting old, the sex is very important but i need other things now

First part of the message i understand.. but can't understand what you, mib82 and seb38240 have so much to talk about this house for the last days (i don't have any problem with that.. but just can't understand)... yesterday i wrote 119 pages of nothing... today there are more 5 pages of nothing... 

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

First part of the message i understand.. but can't understand what you, mib82 and seb38240 have so much to talk about this house for the last days... yesterday i wrote 119 pages of nothing... today there are more 5 pages of nothing... 

i can say the same things for the other appartments like misty,anna or lisa now, i don't understand why the guys are captived and excited by this places,

you know it's only one appartment is like this on 13 appartments,it's the power of this site,everybody can choose to watch what they want

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

well said. this place is the biggest loser ever!!!! they should pay us to watch & even then they would only get the same 5 people that are still patiently waiting for something, anything to happen!!!!

From Lisa i seen her having sex plain good sign several times with very good light,seen her doing several other things any user expect from any VH resident..from this five residents the best i seen it's was an lame wc sex in dark and also an runway from Leo and an blond To of cam to have sex..so hugeee win to Lisa.By far This house it's the worse one ever in VH history,users coments also show that.Never seen an house so disliked.

2 minutes ago, C_TAY_2 said:

If in fact you are correct in your analysis, and VHTV is only about fucking and sucking, then it is no wonder that Amy states that VHTV is becoming stagnate and boring, and they will never be anything more than VV. It doesn't matter how much promotion that they get. True voyeur's require so much more than just sex. :biggrin: Until James realizes that, and wants to cater to the Real Voyeur's out there who desire so much more, then he has carved out his little niche and that is all VHTV will ever be.

as i've said many times i'm really happy for the people that like blanketboy, ashley, this horrible apt with the people who's names i still don't know. if you don't want to see sex you can watch those people. they will not have sex to your heart's content!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This apartment is the most lame ever under VH.

But nevertheless there was a nice episode today in the bathroom and Dora liked to show:

(Third Party Video Hosting Sites are not Permitted in VHTV Apartment Boards)

Please Use the Attachment Feature if Available.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

Are they still going to get kicked out at end of month ?  Getting tired of reading this apartment thread only to find 'nothing'. ( well there is something - bitching about nothing) 

They said Leo it's leaving the Project but the dude still in the house..so even him not sure if leaving or not..counting that at least he it's gone in next couple days as promessed.They are doing the same thing sinse day one...the tall blonde only comes to sleep(expect her to be the next to leave)but till then she will thy to get as much $ as possible,and the others do as miminal as possible,then one or other shower video it's post in archive..Gary and the blonde "try" to have sex..but for some reason don't do it..and it's always the same game...and tomorrow they will get pay...and that's it..ha...and the hall cam also not working anymore..but who cares..by night because it didn't had night vision only filmed plain darkkk..this resumes the..Worst apartment ever in an voyeur house.

8 hours ago, spielo said:

This apartment is the most lame ever under VH.

But nevertheless there was a nice episode today in the bathroom and Dora liked to show:

(Third Party Video Hosting Sites are not Permitted in VHTV Apartment Boards)

Please Use the Attachment Feature if Available.

not all is bad in this appartment like this moment,ok there is no sex for the moment but i expect gary leave the project soon and dora bring a new guy here