Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

8 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

for me the dude is the badest especially with how he reacy how he behave this girl have some serieous isious to stay with a guy like this what he do after sure the girls do nothing but there are still more interactivity when he is away 

Agree that he is worst one,but they all bad and do absoluty nothing.Without him things wouldn't change an bit,that's my opinion regard what i seen.

7 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

She spends most of her time sitting on the window ledge in the kitchen --out of cam view--Is this not hiding? grounds for fine or kick?

Only explanation it's because the house it's from Jeka..other houses and Probrably residents would be warned to not hide so much and so frequently.But this ones can do wathever they want even ifs something incorrect for the users.

On 9/13/2017 at 1:53 PM, golfer06 said:

this apt can't even be compared to rlc. at least most rlc apts have some sex even if it's only in the pay rooms. this is like dasha & demid's kitchen cam. 90% of the time no one is there. the other 10% they do nothing. the only sex they had in that kitchen was when layne & mika were guests & fucked on the kitchen couch!

kitchen couch?  in this apartment?

Just now, hampelo said:

kitchen couch?  in this apartment?

no. dasha & demid at rlc. free cam in kitchen only. no one even entered the kitchen 95% of the time there so nothing happened. only when layne & mika as guests before they came to vh fucked on the d & d kitchen couch. xgswhoever doesn't even have a view of the table & has had only 1 sex act in 1 1/2 months.

23 hours ago, golfer06 said:

whether we're 5% of vh subs or not , if this type of apt was actually popular with the other 95% there would be 8 or 9 other do nothing apts & 1 or 2 have sex apts. it's pretty obvious to me that most want to see at least some sex or the people wouldn't be having it!

they told me less than 3%

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no. dasha & demid at rlc. free cam in kitchen only. no one even entered the kitchen 95% of the time there so nothing happened. only when layne & mika as guests before they came to vh fucked on the d & d kitchen couch. xgswhoever doesn't even have a view of the table & has had only 1 sex act in 1 1/2 months.

thanks