Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The are extremely protected by VH,they can hide,do Nothing's or consume whatever they want that sadly nothing will be done.Terrible exemple by VH,Jeka and this Nothing's.

I don't know about protected but they technically haven't done anything outside the VH rules as far as I know up until now, although I am not an authority on this place. If they have been doing drugs as I suspect and IMO I think they have then VH needs to step in now as i'm pretty sure that won't be aloud from VH.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Just In said:

I don't know about protected but they technically haven't done anything outside the VH rules as far as I know up until now, although I am not an authority on this place. If they have been doing drugs as I suspect and IMO I think they have then VH needs to step in now as i'm pretty sure that won't be aloud from VH.

By protected I mean that others residents and houses were closed by inactivity of residents,and this place that it's the less active I ever seen in VH still I see online,not to mention the extreme hidding levels that any manager would try to fix to an acceptable level,both the residents and manager are very protected.Regard drugs seen,eard Tim and Zoe consuming a lottt and nothing was done,in theory drugs are not allowed and lead to expulse but in practice it's very diferent..

21 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

too bad the drugs didn't make them have some fun for us. they have been nothing but a complete waste since day 1!

Seriouly, they have broken all of VHs rules and yet VH leaves them on for this long. It really makes Jeka and VH look very bad, like they really don't care what happens on their site as long there is an apt with cams  on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Seriouly, they have broken all of VHs rules and yet VH leaves them on for this long. It really makes Jeka and VH look very bad, like they really don't care what happens on their site as long there is an apt with cams  on.

Don't worry about it, I know a secret.:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Just In said:

Don't worry about it, I know a secret.:biggrin:

Let me guess, they are going to put in better cams. The tenants have standards and the cams just haven't been good enough for their performances. Oh no, I got it they are going to "promise to try harder"! Oh no wait, Jeka and Sara are going to move in and show them how it's done. 

Or.............maybe VH is finally going to close the apt this week like they should have done over a month ago? 🤔

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Let me guess, they are going to put in better cams. The tenants have standards and the cams just haven't been good enough for their performances. Oh no, I got it they are going to "promise to try harder"! Oh no wait, Jeka and Sara are going to move in and show them how it's done. 

Or.............:arrow:maybe VH is finally going to close the apt this week like they should have done over a month ago? 🤔

I'm not telling. hehe

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Or.............maybe VH is finally going to close the apt this week like they should have done over a month ago? 🤔

Amy hopefully VH gets the testicular & intestinal fortitude to kick these guys out & bring a fun couple into this house

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1